Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Potentially but I don’t think Sabo escapes from 5 admiral level combatants.
We don't know how strong Sabo really is. Or rather how speedy. He was quick to snatch the fire fruit, so it's not the first time he performs such a feat.

How did Wapol escape CP0 and Gorosei? It's not always accurate and you could also claim it's the element of surprise that's factored in.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
B-but muh DF merchants🤣🤣🤣
It’s almost comical how much harder Oda has hyped Admiral level Haki compared to their fruits lmfao. Even disregarding Fujitora and Ryokugyu, I mean three chapters after we got Kuzan being Garp level with no fruit, now we get Kizaru having world’s strongest Haki level Haki lmfao.

Bruh Oda is not going to mess around at all with Akainu. I am legitimately scared for Fairy Condom’s life.

Side note: with Kizaru taking control of the Pacifista, this situation just got even more impossible for the Straw Hats

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @EmperorKinyagi @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @Sentinel @Playa4321 @Veku

They are crying from seeing old Rayleigh while their captain is there to fight him, but they are still afraid
True almost as if Blackbeard's own crew doesn't believe Blackbeard can protect them from Rayleigh
@comrade @TheAncientCenturion @SakazOuki @MarineHQ
Boa had no fear the moment Rayleigh arrived

He literally called Blackbeard an upstart brat
Told him he's a bitch and Rayleigh doesn't like him and literally ordered him

"You will FUCK OFF outta here, you will not take this devil fruit that you traveled half the world to take and you will like it"

And Blackbeard said
"Sir Yes Sir"

I also put Oden, Old Rayleigh and current Luffy (no G5) on the same level. Luffy practically reached Oden level before G5, that was the reason why Oda remade that scene when Luffy was ambushed by Mr. Go, this should parallel that moment when Oden and Kaido were about to hit each other (at least in the anime) but the hostage stuff distracted Oden.

Those who said Oden > Prime Rayleigh also took a huge L.
There is a reason why Prime Rayleigh was the Vice Captain, not Oden. And Vice Captain > subordinate all day.
If people use the Captain > subordinate argument, at least they should stay consistent and use the same logic to Vice Captain > subordinate too.
Where did you see prime Ray > Oden or Luffy here?

Oden was never gonna be VC
Is shiryu below Burgerr or Lafitte? Singe hasn't VC or RH of BB
He's just the strongest underling

You're pushing Rayleigh agenda which has nothing

Prime Ray was hyping Odsn and wanted to 2v1
That's the canon, there's no Prime Ray > Oden statement from Oden or any Yonko.

Status
Not open for further replies.