Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a wake up call for those "Godfy top 1" spammers lol.
But current Luffy can definitely match other top tiers now. Even before the confirmation of Luffy = Old Rayleigh.

Tbh, Old Rayleigh was still a powerhouse but just like Garp, he had stamina issues due to his old age and he hasn't touched a sword for decades. This is rather mad Prime Rayleigh hype.
Cope loroturd this chapter confirms Lufy top 1. LOL.
Zoro is fodder in this chapter confirmed.
Base Luffy sky split against prime Kaido.
Base Luffy>>>Prime Rayleigh was already confirmed.
Cope XD

If at this point all straw hats are 100 times stronger than they were pre timeskip, the gaps between the straw hats haven’t changed at all…

Oh no
Lets be real the gap has only gotten bigger bewtween the SH .
The monster and now jinbe so far above them it crazy .
We now to a point where luffy could destroy a island with one punch or KO 50k people that low SH would have fight other wise lol .

And Current Zoro = 100x pre time skip Zoro
Current Rayleigh = 100 x pre time skip Zoro
Current Zoro = Current Rayleigh
No, Shaki was talking to Luffy when Shaki said Rayleigh is 100 times stronger than him

unless you want to say Shaki was saying current Rayleigh = 100x pre time skip Luffy Zoro law kid bonney Hawkins Drake urouge capone COMBINED TOGETHER

it’s either about Luffy specifically or it’s about all the supernovas combined

Oden who saw Prime Ray fight said this about Kaido
Rayleigh fanboys are crazy
:suresure:They think Rayleigh can beat kaido
Rayleigh is yonko level

Yet Oden never hyped Rayleigh while Rayleigh hyped Oden and knew he can't handle him 1v1

Oden even says nobody (not Rayleigh, not even WB could beat Kaido)
They busy talking about Old Ray = Luffy or Pirme Ray > Luffy/Yonko

Vice Captain > subordinate, that's why.
After Roger, there was Rayleigh. It's clear that Rayleigh was stronger than Oden.

I don't even understand that comparison Jo.
Neither of them are Vice Captains, Rayleigh is. And in what One Piece world is subordinate > Vice Captain?

I have no certain agenda.
I rarely have agendas or at least I try to be objective as much as possible when debating. You should know that by now.
No point man he calls me a Shanks fanboy anytime i propose a modicum of logic to why Shanks is relevant to Luffy's endgame lol

No, Shaki was talking to Luffy when Shaki said Rayleigh is 100 times stronger than him

unless you want to say Shaki was saying current Rayleigh = 100x pre time skip Luffy Zoro law kid bonney Hawkins Drake urouge capone COMBINED TOGETHER

it’s either about Luffy specifically or it’s about all the supernovas combined
No lol
She said you boys
All Supernovas

Now only Luffy and Zoro are confirmed to have gotten 100 times as strong s before aka Old Rayleigh level
No other supernova has

You are literally acting dumb on purpose

Defeating him they all that shit doesn't mean anything
Mihawk came to fight Whiteberad meaning whiteberad and his crew
Marines were at the war with Whiteberad

to defeat Blackbeard he has to defeat all his allies

Lol Hancock was too traumatized to fight
He never said he needed Hancock's help
Blackbeard's crew was scared shitless of Rayleigh
Dude. Blackbeard brought with him two commanders (Vasco Shot and Devon) and they were both turned into stone. What are you talking about? Who are the "Blackbeard pirates" who would back up Blackbeard against Rayleigh? Rayleigh effectively had more man power with Amazon Lily and Hancock (who you call "traumatized" because it suits your bias, when even Blackbeard himself was hesitant to let her go acknowledging her power is troublesome), even the Marines and Seraphim were targeting Blackbeard.

I honestly am baffled. Blackbeard was alone with his only two commanders present turned into stone (not that those commanders would make a difference even if not petrified) and somehow you turned it into "Rayleigh would have to fight the entire blackbeard pirates while Hancock would be too traumatized to fight".

Status
Not open for further replies.