Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haki doesn’t change anything. Otherwise Robin and Franky wouldn’t have beat the Tobi Roppo.
Haki change things with in the SH in terms of scale and power and for luffy you can add awakening .
Robin and Franky shogun winning don't chnage that aspect .( truth is i can't even remember if those 2 use haki vs Franky and Robin )
Hell luffy was beating people pre time skip that had haki but that don't mean his growth not 10000 times over people like ussop or naime or brook when it was no where near that level before.

JUST IN CASE THERE WAS ANY DOUBT LUFFY IS HIM.

MY MAN SEEKED OUT KIZARU AND WANTED THE SMOKE.

BOTH ZORO AND SANJI HAD A BIT OF BAD PORTRAYAL BUT AT LEAST HE'S FIGHTING SOMEONE
did he seeked him out ? I heard kizaru is right next to the robot so he is right next to where luffy was last seen .
I guess Luffy was waiting for him for protecting the robot for the powerfull fighter he sensed .

So basically,
Base weakened Lucci>/=Zoro
So that must mean hybrid current Lucci 100%>>>Current Zoro
That means,
hybrid current Lucci 100%>>>base weakened Lucci>/=Zoro
.But theres also awakened form, awakened>>>hybrid form.
So,
Awakened 100% Lucci>>>>hybrid current Lucci 100%>>>base weakened Lucci>/=Zoro
But Luffy neg diffed this same Lucci.
So G5 Luffy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Awakened 100% Lucci>>>>hybrid current Lucci 100%>>>base weakened Lucci>/=Zoro confirmed.
Next, Luffy became Kaido this arc, b2b2b first negging a vastly stronger version of current (post Wano Zoro), then packing Seraphim (also above Zoro) b2b and now admiral Kizaru who was gonna go solo BM + Kaido same time.
So this arc confirms current Luffy>>Kaido.
Kaido was known as the strongest alive, so current Luffy top 1 confirmed in this arc and bro ain't even done yet damnnn
Rest LMFAOOOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.