Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They both have different advantages
Either way I don’t want to argue what’s stronger between 10 of you vs you 10 times stronger because there’s no point
Current Zoro = 100 times Sabaody Zoro but one Tatsumaki beats 10000 Sabaody Zoros

So no that logic doesn't apply
Someone twice as strong as you would stomp you neg diff
much less 100 times as strong as you

Lucci is strong. The only reason why you think is not strong, it's because of this forum numerous headcannon powerscalings.
Against Luffy yes he was overpowered but you forgot how many ridiculous power ups Luffy has gained at last 2-3 arcs. Only with FS Luffy was considered the 5th emperor Lucci not only still standing against FS Luffy but also against G5 Luffy the most ridiculous power in the world. I am sure right now he is much stronger than VC admirals and YC1 level character.

They both have different advantages
Either way I don’t want to argue what’s stronger between 10 of you vs you 10 times stronger because there’s no point
And strong here means twice as fast twice the durable twice ap twice overall power not just physical

So yeah someone who is twice as strong as me in every category would destroy two of me

Is that so farfetched? Kaido and BM are "dead" for now and the theory actually isnt half bad when you consider the fact that Oda "will" need to eventually remove top tier characters from the story eventually (i.e. not just letting Kizaru be fine and still a threat the next time we see him).

Thats precisely the problem with Lucci currently. Does he actually need to be a threat to anyone after Egghead?
The only way I see Kizaru appearing in the final war is if he isn't defeated during this arc.

Is that so farfetched? Kaido and BM are "dead" for now and the theory actually isnt half bad when you consider the fact that Oda "will" need to eventually remove top tier characters from the story eventually (i.e. not just letting Kizaru be fine and still a threat the next time we see him).

Thats precisely the problem with Lucci currently. Does he actually need to be a threat to anyone after Egghead?
I see kizaru as the WG rival for sanji just like fujitora will be for zoro.

I'm gonna powerscale a bit here:
- Rayleigh was 100x stronger than Luffy in Sabaody
- Luffy is 100x stronger now, leading to Luffy = Old Rayleigh
- Rayleigh was mentioned alongside Shanks as capable of KO'ing 100,000 fishmen
- Shanks = Old Rayleigh, therefore Luffy = Shanks
- Rayleigh admitted he'd lose to Blackbeard
- Blackbeard > all

Perfect powerscaling fr
Ignoring that CoC ≠ stats, sure. :watchout:

Status
Not open for further replies.