Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other than him simply being cooler and a beloved villain, my assumption is based on Lucci being YC1-ish compared to the others being random VAs (that's their portrayal).

Laugh all you want, but there's no reason to believe any of them is a decent match for Zoro, so if Zoro is not engaging Kizaru, he may as well just fight Lucci better than those guys. I don't need to know if he's a "legitimate matchup" to say that.
Yes...you do. You are biased by knowing who Lucci is and being exposed to him for years. These VAs havent even been given Introductions yet and its completely made up assumptions to think not one of them is at least relative to Lucci or stronger lol.

those pacifista are a problem .
They legit can put you in sea stones bubles .
I guess luffy will ask for everyone to run away and he will fight kizaru since if they run away kizaru can just fly and destroy their ship or robot .
Zoro vs lucci not sure but I would love a full fight .
Yes,they are.So are the Seraphim.There is also a horde of VA and Marines out there.SHP are at a huge trouble here,no way they all get 1v1s.

Yes...you do. You are biased by knowing who Lucci is and being exposed to him for years. These VAs havent even been given Introductions yet and its completely made up assumptions to think not one of them is at least relative to Lucci or stronger lol.
Sure, I could also expect the waitress from Elbaf who served Shanks is relative to Lucci.

All History Books Know his Name
He is canonically far more famous and notorious than Yonko
A Warlord like Jinbei looks at him like he is looking at a God. These warlords themselves have 1 Billion+ Bounty
A 4 Billion Berry Pirate Scared Shitless of Rayleigh due to his Prime Reputation
His CoC in his Old Age is Shanks level
Gives an Admiral Existential Crisis

Easily 4.8 to 5 Billion

damn who was that dumbass ?
Is that so farfetched? Kaido and BM are "dead" for now and the theory actually isnt half bad when you consider the fact that Oda "will" need to eventually remove top tier characters from the story eventually (i.e. not just letting Kizaru be fine and still a threat the next time we see him).

Thats precisely the problem with Lucci currently. Does he actually need to be a threat to anyone after Egghead?

I'm gonna powerscale a bit here:
- Rayleigh was 100x stronger than Luffy in Sabaody
- Luffy is 100x stronger now, leading to Luffy = Old Rayleigh
- Rayleigh was mentioned alongside Shanks as capable of KO'ing 100,000 fishmen
- Shanks = Old Rayleigh, therefore Luffy = Shanks
- Rayleigh admitted he'd lose to Blackbeard
- Blackbeard > all

Perfect powerscaling fr

Status
Not open for further replies.