Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, how is lame? You have nothing to "scale" vice admirals at at all in this story, because you have weak fucks like Bastille and then you also have Garp.

Zoro just only defeated a Yonko commander, and the Marines "have" to have similarly strong Marines under the admirals. Luffy is fighting the Admiral, so how did I offend you guys lmao.

Whats wild to me is that instead of wanting or expecting something cool or different, you are fine with a recycled villain who already this very arc looked silly in front of Luffy and Stussy.

Its weird man
There is nothing cool or new expect this arc Lucci is no match for Zoro neither is any of those VA. Maybe it's time consider the possibility only Goofy is getting any real fight this arc.

Oda messed up by not having a Zodiac VA come along. It’s hard to imagine Zoro struggling with a non Zodiac VA, and he shouldn’t tbh
He didnt mess up anything. Akainu's military is a separate thing that deserves focus when Akainu is involved, because thats the military force he built as Fleet Admiral:

D: Odacchi! Ello. So Marine Admiral Chaton, who asked out bombshell sexy dynamitz Momousagi from the SBS on page 86 of Volume 74 100 times and got rejected 100 times looked something like this, right? (→) P.N. The Hide-yan with the red hair

O: Uhhh. So since he can't possibly be one of the admirals... Oh, it must be that dude, right?

The guy that, like Momousagi, was nominated to be an admiral; this (→) guy, Vice Admiral "Chaton", right?! You're right, you're right, I found him in my sketchbook. There actually was a time at one point where I considered making the new admirals a "Pig" and "Kappa" to match the "Monkey" "Pig" and "Kappa" trio from Journey to the West. However, in the end, I decided against it and we're here now with our newest additions, the "Tiger" and the "Bull". There is an actual reason for this, but I won't tell.

Oda evidently wants to deal with what could be considered some of the older remnants of the marines before the Zodiacs come into focus. When you have Garp, Tsuru, And Sengoku retiring, Kuzan leaving and Kizaru losing, you are left basically with his new force.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
BlackBeard and Akainu.
Imu?

Imu sama and BB. If akainu is an endgame villain for luffy then he has a chance. Don't think Kizaru would be.
Yeah pretty much agree.

Unless there is some sort of secret villain after Imu like the Sea Devil.

Or if one of the Gorosei ends up being a secret peak top tier and a future arc opponent (I highly doubt it at this point)

Status
Not open for further replies.