Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy is not going to defeat kizaru.
Every person luffy defeated in arc was shown evil who was intentionally harming other people like kaido, doffy.
kizaru does not seem to fit pattern here and he is showing remorse after fighting sentomaru.
????
Kizaru is literally trying to kill Vegapunk lmao.

Also, Luffy invaded WCI, beat up Katakuri and his siblings, then fucking left. Katakuri quite literally did nothing wrong lmao

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Dude, how is lame? You have nothing to "scale" vice admirals at at all in this story, because you have weak fucks like Bastille and then you also have Garp.

Zoro just only defeated a Yonko commander, and the Marines "have" to have similarly strong Marines under the admirals. Luffy is fighting the Admiral, so how did I offend you guys lmao.

Whats wild to me is that instead of wanting or expecting something cool or different, you are fine with a recycled villain who already this very arc looked silly in front of Luffy and Stussy.

Its weird man
Fighting Lucci is far better than fighting a no named VA who was introduced just to be defeated.
Lucci is a Legendary Cipher Pol agent who is respected by characters in the verse - including a Warlord (Kuma) hyping his Powers.
Meanwhile Vice Admirals are little except for being hypetools for people like Warlords.

You cannot use people like Garp or Tsuru to boost up VAs, when they are clear cut exceptions & not the norm.
Zodiacs maybe different but none of the VAs that are part of the Buster Call even feel important - they just seem like the next bunch of glorified Tobi Roppo who are waiting to get demolished.

The most notable among the Buster Call VAs is Doberman and he was hyping pre Ts Lucci and being a background character in Enies Lobby buster call.

Trolling was a fun, but being actually serious I think with Luffy's comment Oda is saying Ray and Luffy are in the same tier, not that they are exactly =
Which is in tune with my powerscaling as Old legends are still top tiers who can push anyone to high diff at least.

Technically didn't Lucci basically equal Luffy?
In the end Lucci was fine but Luffy turned into an Old Man

So Lucci won that fight?
Post automatically merged:

You can always adapt some :amazing:
He was getting beat up quite easily but it was impressive nonetheless that he shrugged off those punches later. He also technically blitzed Luffy once.

Status
Not open for further replies.