Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Also off the bat even ignoring the fact that not all the supernova were of equal strength pre timeskip
Luffy and zoro aren’t equal now lol so saying they’re both equal to old Rayleigh is beyond dumb just on that front alone
True

Fighting Lucci is far better than fighting a no named VA who was introduced just to be defeated.
Lucci is a Legendary Cipher Pol agent who is respected by characters in the verse - including a Warlord (Kuma) hyping his Powers.
Meanwhile Vice Admirals are little except for being hypetools for people like Warlords.

You cannot use people like Garp or Tsuru to boost up VAs, when they are clear cut exceptions & not the norm.
Zodiacs maybe different but none of the VAs that are part of the Buster Call even feel important - they just seem like the next bunch of glorified Tobi Roppo who are waiting to get demolished.

The most notable among the Buster Call VAs is Doberman and he was hyping pre Ts Lucci and being a background character in Enies Lobby buster call.
Doberdog weaker than pts Pucci, him or 5chins are perfect for Lanji. :suresure:

The chicken is the size of a T-Rex, the 100 T-Rex are the size of a chicken. What is it that you don't understand?
A chicken won't have the same level of ability as a T-Rex when it comes to potential combat, why did you make such a stupid comparison? You were basically saying "Would you rather face 100 tiny G5 Luffys or 1 giant Sabaody Luffy?" A more apt comparison would be 100 chickens vs 1 T-Rex

Then again, you never say anything intelligent when speaking about Luffy lol

Fighting Lucci is far better than fighting a no named VA who was introduced just to be defeated.
Lucci is a Legendary Cipher Pol agent who is respected by characters in the verse - including a Warlord (Kuma) hyping his Powers.
Meanwhile Vice Admirals are little except for being hypetools for people like Warlords.

You cannot use people like Garp or Tsuru to boost up VAs, when they are clear cut exceptions & not the norm.
Zodiacs maybe different but none of the VAs that are part of the Buster Call even feel important - they just seem like the next bunch of glorified Tobi Roppo who are waiting to get demolished.

The most notable among the Buster Call VAs is Doberman and he was hyping pre Ts Lucci and being a background character in Enies Lobby buster call.
Again, if the argument is that they are irrelevant, maybe actually wait for introductions and portrayal. The thing that is blowing my mind are these ridiculous assumptions being made that we havent even been introduced to yet.

Even if it is "is" just Lucci, it doesnt change the fact that Luffy beat him, then turned him into a joke on Egghead, then lost to Stussy because he was caught by surprse, then asked Luffy to team up lol.

But sure, enjoy that I guess. Weird how Zoro fans want this. I actually want something fresh and new for the character, not seeing Zoro surpass Luffy's old adversary.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Sanji just embarrased Lucci's equal Kak

If Chins gives him trouble he is already above Lucci certified

Im telling u, Lucci and Kaku and Goatbeard and Mr.Chin's hypetools
In what world is Lucci = to Kaku

That narrative doesn't really go with Oda digging into Kizaru's character and showing his more human side since the story switched back to Egghead. Antagonists whose purpose is to get humbled are either comically evil or completely bland. Literally Sentoumaru's role on Egghead was for to show a new aspect of Kizaru's character.
As much as Aramaki looked like a clown, I was right about one thing : Him coming out of Wano unscathed even at the price of being used as a promo tool. Because it didn't make sense for the last admiral that has been teased for years to get defeated right after his introduction.

Unlike Ryo, Kizaru going down is totally possible, and even likely, but not without a good fight.

Powerscaling is fun but it is clearly clouding your judgement, you're turning into a generic yonkobot
You don't even know why I said that Wiwi, you directly assume crap that I did not even say because it goes against your agenda.

I'm not a yonkobot, I'm not a powerscaler. I'm a Luffy fan and somebody who cares about the narrative before anything else.

The narrative tells us that the SHs will escape soon: Vegaforce-01 is taking the Sunny to the other side.

The narrative told us shit about Kizaru, except that he was the reason that the strawhats split and now, we are finally getting to learn more about him. We even got Luffy comment about that, saying that they are 100x stronger than 2 years ago.

The narrative tells us that Kizaru is completely irrelevant to the future and finding the One Piece.

So Kizaru is going to be defeated and I'm glad you agree with that.

Now, how is it going to end? Very quickly because the Sunny is going on the other side, that's why I'm saying it may take only 1-2 chapters long, that's why I fucking said it might even be a one shot. It had nothing to do with powerscaling, it was purely based on the "Luffy needs to protect the SHs and escape" narrative.

How is me saying that Kizaru may go down in 1-2 chapters exclude the possibilty for a good fight?

Luffy vs Kaido in Gear 5 was 5 chapters long with all the other subplots.

You don't need even that for a character that is less important than Kaido.

Unless Kizaru awakens his fruit, which would be Oda's reason to lengthen the fight. Then, the fight may be longer but at what extent.

We shall not forget the Sunny is going to the other side, how much time is that?

So stop assuming bullshit that you have no idea about only because I said certain things that hurt your feelings. My judgement is purely based on the narrative like it has always been.

Status
Not open for further replies.