Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fuck like 10 quotes in 2 minutes because i had the "audacity" to say Zoro xan fight a potentially strong Vice Admiral lmao.

There are at least 2 cool looking ones if you "had" to go by design. What is the problem z bros, why are the VAs scaring you:suresure:
Problem is that people assume all VAs should be in the same tier cause that how it works with admirals. But there are only 3 admirals while there have been like 35 VAs introduced. Wide variety of power make sense

Fighting Lucci is far better than fighting a no named VA who was introduced just to be defeated.
Lucci is a Legendary Cipher Pol agent who is respected by characters in the verse - including a Warlord (Kuma) hyping his Powers.
Meanwhile Vice Admirals are little except for being hypetools for people like Warlords.

You cannot use people like Garp or Tsuru to boost up VAs, when they are clear cut exceptions & not the norm.
Zodiacs maybe different but none of the VAs that are part of the Buster Call even feel important - they just seem like the next bunch of glorified Tobi Roppo who are waiting to get demolished.

The most notable among the Buster Call VAs is Doberman and he was hyping pre Ts Lucci and being a background character in Enies Lobby buster call.
The CP0 role for this arc is done. The Vice Admirals were hyped as the force that came to Egghead, it would be hella weird if Zoro just fights Lucci in a prolonged fight. Nah most likely Lucci is just stalling until the Vice Admirals can enter the dome.

Trolling was a fun, but being actually serious I think with Luffy's comment Oda is saying Ray and Luffy are in the same tier, not that they are exactly =
Which is in tune with my powerscaling as Old legends are still top tiers who can push anyone to high diff at least.
I think Oda should retreat from power scalling with those comments in manga. He is making everything even worse.
Post automatically merged:

kaku should scale higher since he still didnt use his swords (hes a swordsman) and awakened his fruit within 2 years, even fought seraphims 2v1
He shouldn't. He does.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
oh,man,once i theorized Imu would have:
*Immortality granted by the Ope Ope fruit.
*An awakened sea water logia.
*Advanced coo,coa and coc.
*Mastered Rokushiki.
*Some black supreme grade blade.
You expected to much. Same as the people who expected Imu to be the DF creator or other bs

He's just going to be: immortal + mythical zoan + advCoC most likely

A chicken won't have the same level of ability as a T-Rex when it comes to potential combat, why did you make such a stupid comparison? You were basically saying "Would you rather face 100 tiny G5 Luffys or 1 giant Sabaody Luffy?" A more apt comparison would be 100 chickens vs 1 T-Rex

Then again, you never say anything intelligent when speaking about Luffy lol
Fuck Luffy. The giant 🐔 eats the chicken sized T-Rex, what ability are you talking about. :saden:

The CP0 role for this arc is done. The Vice Admirals were hyped as the force that came to Egghead, it would be hella weird if Zoro just fights Lucci in a prolonged fight. Nah most likely Lucci is just stalling until the Vice Admirals can enter the dome.
Yet VAs are struggling against Pacifistas and Sea Beasts. They had their fight already in this chapter.

Status
Not open for further replies.