Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What "canon" reason? They quite literally exist in a spectrum of power.
The world military draft

This establishes that the VAs are so shit that they needed to pull literal randos from the street to replace the admirals because no one could even muster up the strength close to needed

This means there is no secret super strong VA

If the marines take control of pacifistas,seraphims and other weapons on the island,i dont believe we will get conclusive fights here.The straw hats would be in a serious disadvantage.
This is why I'm questioning people who think the Straw Hats are in a good position.

If the Seraphim get freed, and Saturn manages to give them an order, it's all over.

You spent weeks telling us he was reacting to Dragon,BB,Saturn and so on :kobeha:

Luffy got shook when he first sensed Kizaru's power. Nothing can change that fact
"You"
I never said he sensed someone else lol.
Luffy isn't shook. He's actually adamant about beating Kizaru.
If someone is scared of another person they don't then go to jump at them and kick them while they're trying to complete a very important mission.

Kizaru will get pushed, but he's not losing here.

Ya'll fell for Sabaody ALL over again. The Straw Hats defeat one Shichibukai, Moria, and another one gets death with without the Straw Hats defeating them directly (Kuma). Same shit here with the Yonkou; hell, you even have the Moria connection.

The closest we've seen an Admiral come to getting packed up is when Shanks' wifi Haki saved Green Bull from getting run over by Luffy, Zoro, Sanji, Jinbei, and Yamato.

An Admiral with a Gorosei, 9 Vice Admirals, and over 100 ships is not losing here. This is an escape situation, the more fights the Straw Hats get into here, the worse things will go for them.
:gokulaugh::holdthisl:

If Luffy is fighting the weakest admiral, weakest YC1, weakest YC3, weakest CP9, weakest Yonko,

Why is this story about him again?
It should be above Zoro, Sanji and others since Luffy's opponents are the weakest of their groups right?
Luffy's story is not about beating the strongest. He's not aiming for world strongest title. He's a warrior of liberation. His story is about helping and freeing people.

Lufft and the SH arrive at a town and island that's control by the main villain. He beats the villain, end their tyranny and free the people. That story then repeats itself.

Is that so farfetched? Kaido and BM are "dead" for now and the theory actually isnt half bad when you consider the fact that Oda "will" need to eventually remove top tier characters from the story eventually (i.e. not just letting Kizaru be fine and still a threat the next time we see him).

Thats precisely the problem with Lucci currently. Does he actually need to be a threat to anyone after Egghead?
I also don't know about Kizaru dying (Oda rarely lets characters die) but there is really a high chance Kizaru gets defeated this arc.
The constant parallels with SA, Luffy vs Kizaru rematch, etc. At least Luffy won't lose at this point of the story. I learned my lesson since Katakuri vs Luffy (when I thought Katakuri would win).

Once again assumptions to think there arent VAs stronger than Yonko commanders.
Most of times you are right. But now no. Momonga one of the best and serious VC admirals out there was looking underdog against Boa. I have zero hype for these VC admirals on Egghead. The only ones who looking good is Tensei only because he is the only one who has a similar nickname with admirals(dark horse) and the admiral candidates.

I also don't know about Kizaru dying (Oda rarely lets characters die) but there is really a high chance Kizaru gets defeated this arc.
The constant parallels with SA, Luffy vs Kizaru rematch, etc. At least Luffy won't lose at this point of the story. I learned my lesson since Katakuri vs Luffy (when I thought Katakuri would win).
It will be a reverse Sabaody.Straw Hats will escape while giving Ls to the marines.

Status
Not open for further replies.