Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another W in my power scaling preaching... When I said Luffy didnt surpass old Rayleigh yet, yall didnt believe me and here we are. :yearight:

A guy stronger than all of those VAs is trying to keep Zoro busy already... Let's see how long he will manage to stall.
Considering no damage immunity like King and Seraphim, I would say less than 10 minutes? :myman:

Yeah, they never learn to stop betting against Zoro. :milaugh:

Just like he fought Apoo. We both known how that stopped him from fighting Kaido. Am I right, Jacky? :catlewd:
Godfy top 1, right? :finally: @Adamxero @YonkoGodLuffy @DonWick @Kerkovian
Why you tag me Lik?

You're boy is fighting Luffy's scraps while Luffy is fighting the main course you wanted for Zoro.

Luffy is fighting someone who is easily worth 2 or 3 Lucci's.

Anyone with a brain will also know that Rayleigh isnt to be underestimated.
He was literally the Teacher of the MC.

But people still downplay him purely because of his connection to Zoro.

Luffybros deserve this, @Adamxero @YonkoGodLuffy @DonWick so quiet now after so much noise earlier...
WTF you on about Luffy is fighting Kizaru while the green cuck is fighting the 60hp Luffy sloppy seconds don't tag me.

Nah the weak trio could have still hurt them or fight them in some way .
They can't even do that now , haki just change everything , the others would get take out by weak ass logia while top 3 trio would destroy them .
Pre time skip and unless there luffy everyone losing to a logia users .
To show how funny this is the Ussop vs Luffy fight poor ussop won't even get in a hit cause luffy would just use FS .
Haki doesn’t change anything. Otherwise Robin and Franky wouldn’t have beat the Tobi Roppo.

That would be different, because Zoro already fought Kaku before but didn't finished him

So it would be easier to make fun of Zoro saying "haha he can't beat Kaku so he imprisioned him"

Tbh Sanji always prioritizes other people's safety in battles, so he couldn't give Kaku the chance to attack someone else. No big deal here, nobody seriously believes Kaku offers a challenge for Zoro or Sanji.
Sanji bubble diffed kaku @L57 @L55 @Zowo :suresure:

Nope
CoC is linked to your PL straight
It's the only haki which grows as strong as you grow

Shanks and Rayleigh don't have stronger CoC than Kaido
It's impossible! No matter how Shanks uses his CoC to spam long attacks.
Eh, but you also realise that Rayleigh would be linked to their PL too since his CoC was compared to Shanks? So again, how is Rayleigh not Yonko level?

Status
Not open for further replies.