• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly my thought.
G5 + Haki > Old Ray
KoH = Old Ray

Prime was most likely very close to Kaido:
Kaido>= Prime Ray > Oden
I also put Oden, Old Rayleigh and current Luffy (no G5) on the same level. Luffy practically reached Oden level before G5, that was the reason why Oda remade that scene when Luffy was ambushed by Mr. Go, this should parallel that moment when Oden and Kaido were about to hit each other (at least in the anime) but the hostage stuff distracted Oden.

Those who said Oden > Prime Rayleigh also took a huge L.
There is a reason why Prime Rayleigh was the Vice Captain, not Oden. And Vice Captain > subordinate all day.
If people use the Captain > subordinate argument, at least they should stay consistent and use the same logic to Vice Captain > subordinate too.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Another W in my power scaling preaching... When I said Luffy didnt surpass old Rayleigh yet, yall didnt believe me and here we are. :yearight:

Even better, Zoro fights a VA, just like he fought Kaido, Doflamingo, Moria, Lucci, Enel, Crocodile, and Arlong subordinates because Saturn aint moving an inch until the end of the arc, watch:cheers:
A guy stronger than all of those VAs is trying to keep Zoro busy already... Let's see how long he will manage to stall.
Considering no damage immunity like King and Seraphim, I would say less than 10 minutes? :myman:

Incredible how Zoro haters are always trapped on this scenarios.

Just like CoC on Asura against Kaido. If they claim it was CoC coating means that Zoro learned that before Luffy. If he didn't used than it means Zoro being able to scar Kaido without CoC coating would easily kill Kaido after his KoH mode.
Yeah, they never learn to stop betting against Zoro. :milaugh:
Zoro is fighting Lucci :nicagesmile:
Just like he fought Apoo. We both known how that stopped him from fighting Kaido. Am I right, Jacky? :catlewd:
Godfy top 1, right? :finally: @Adamxero @YonkoGodLuffy @DonWick @Kerkovian

Bull fucking shit
Rayleigh and Kizaru were portrayed as exact equals hence why Kizaru was frustrated he could never get past Rayleigh and had to vent his frustration
Even Sentomaru told us that later

Rayleigh was pissed he can't beat Kizaru Kuma all the pacifsitas and save straw hats all by himself cuz he's too old now
What manga are ya'll reading?
Luffy himself thinks he's as strong as Old Rayleigh and you are pulling shit out your ass now
As I said Rayleigh himself said he would only be able to hold Kizaru off, if he was able to beat him he would that's nonsense lol

I also put Oden, Old Rayleigh and current Luffy (no G5) on the same level. Luffy practically reached Oden level before G5, that was the reason why Oda remade that scene when Luffy was ambushed by Mr. Go, this should parallel that moment when Oden and Kaido were about to hit each other (at least in the anime) but the hostage stuff distracted Oden.

Those who said Oden > Prime Rayleigh also took a huge L.
There is a reason why Prime Rayleigh was the Vice Captain, not Oden. And Vice Captain > subordinate all day.
If people use the Captain > subordinate argument, at least they should stay consistent and use the same logic to Vice Captain > subordinate too.
Oden was portrayed along side prime roger , WB , rocks and Shanks. You are underestimating him.

Status
Not open for further replies.