Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Zoro too since Luffy is saying entire crew is 100 times stronger than they were

1/100th Sabaody Zoro = 1 Old Rayleigh
Sabaody Zoro * 100 = Current Zoro = Old Rayleigh per Luffy's words

@comrade @TheAncientCenturion @Sentinel
Luffy's statement was never supposed to be a math equation. Rayleigh said he cannot defeat Teach given his age. It's no different with Luffy. Also, Luffy > Zoro.

Sanji has future sight, he knew Stussy would stop him - but Zorover on the other hand didn't know what was happening and needed 1 minute to realize Lucci attacked VP:crazwhat:
Stop it. It's as stupid as the entire crew, including luffy, not being able to catch Lucci snitching them out whole in the same room.
Plot piece > feat piece unfortunately.

It was pretty obvious imo. The whole “Luffy reach peak” was empty hype to prop up G5.
Luffy will have other haki power ups and other devil fruit power ups.

As I said several times, One Piece is a story but also a business. In the shonen business, the main fighters in the main cast get constant power ups until the end of the manga to sell merchandising (game, movies, figures…).
The longer the manga the most likely we see a G6 or something akin to a “true awakening”.
It's a wake up call for those "Godfy top 1" spammers lol.
But current Luffy can definitely match other top tiers now. Even before the confirmation of Luffy = Old Rayleigh.

Tbh, Old Rayleigh was still a powerhouse but just like Garp, he had stamina issues due to his old age and he hasn't touched a sword for decades. This is rather mad Prime Rayleigh hype.

This is no surpise. Yamato actually pushed Kaido to solid mid diff without being defeated. Giving Kaido the benefit of the doubt he extreme diffs Old Rayleigh and loses Extreme diff to Garp who was defeated by Akainu's leftover.
@ShishioIsBack @Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi
I would like this comment if it wasn't for retarded old ass "Garp > Rayleigh" bullshit
I will never ever agree to that

Hahahaha what a W for Zoro

Prime Rayleigh confirmed to be stronger than Kaido n Joyboy
Old Rayleigh is also stronger than Kaido

Mihawk>Prime Rayleigh

Luffy didn't surpassed Prime Ray, let alone Mihawk

Kaku 10hp made Sanji wet his pant

Sanji showed his inferiority to Lucci n let Zoro beat him

Time to Rejoice

@nik87 the myth n legend was right about Mihawk and how Luffy can't surpass him

@Orojackson Refugee @Lor D. Coast @Stacks @mly90 @Vanlax @ShishioIsBack @Peroroncino

What a win 😍😍😍
How do you come to this conclusions? Real question. I’m curious.

It was pretty obvious imo. The whole “Luffy reach peak” was empty hype to prop up G5.
Luffy will have other haki power ups and other devil fruit power ups.

As I said several times, One Piece is a story but also a business. In the shonen business, the main fighters in the main cast get constant power ups until the end of the manga to sell merchandising (game, movies, figures…).
The longer the manga the most likely we see a G6 or something akin to a “true awakening”.
Gear 0, 6, and Reverse Gear bros

I'm glad this chapter pushes our agenda even further though.

Kizaru needs to be defeated quickly because SHs need to escape, that's their plan and that's what I got from chapter 1090.

This chapter further confirms it as Vegaforce-01 is carrying the Sunny to the other side of the island and will allow the SHs to escape. As we speak, it's happening. It's like the birdcage in Dressrosa.

SHs will escape with Vegapunk and defeat an admiral so he doesn't prevent them from escaping.

When Luffy defeats Kizaru, he will punch him so hard that it'll break the dome in half and may destroy also the Mother Flame factory.

This will allow the VAs and Saturn to enter Egghead but it'll be too late, the SHs will have already escaped.

This will be the Egghead incident that will shock the entire world.
My agenda is plot progression. Too many breaks. Too many dull fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.