Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy say we are 100x stronger.

This clearly refers to supernova and among them, only Luffy and Zoro have gone through serious training. THis is the comparasion of their states with the other supernova.

-pre time skip supernova

luffy
base, gear2,3

law
room

kid
punk

every other supernova have only 1 ability

zoro
1,2,3,9 sword style and Ashura, boat, sword slash

Post time skip supernova

zoro
1,2,3,9 sword style
physical strength to overpower awakened Kaku and stop temporarily hakkai.
hardening coa, coo, coc, coa barrier, sleep diff coo, coc coating
G4 version of Zoro: hell flame, basic koh, and dragon style
upgrade in sword Enma
flame cutting
ultimate form KoH Asura

luffy
base, gear 2,3
coa, coo, coc, internal destruction,futr sign, coc coating
Gear 4 boundman and snakeman
awakening Gear 5

Mainwhile law and kid: only got awakening and invisible coa max

rest of the supernova only have invisible coa.

As you can see only Luffy and Zoro have coc coating the power of the very strongest that Rayleight possesses, have an ultimate state in Gear 5 and Ashura, and a hakiman state Gear 4 and KoH.

Luffy and Zoro are the two 100x Stronger is referring to.
It was well powerscalled by Oda.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Think with your noggin, Admirals are "relative" to Yonko right? And Yonko Commanders (3-4 of them per crew) are weaker than Yonko right?

So, guess really hard about this, what Marine position is just under the Admiral ranking? Why "cant" there be several Vice Admirals in the Marines that have the strength of Jack or Cracker or Queen or King or Katakuri?

What is so hard to comprehend?
There's Hundreds of VA's and they aren't all built the same

There's a wide scale of strength from Smoker who unless got a power boost is currently weaker than a warlord doffy to top tier VAs like Garp... Just Garp

Can't say oh because the Admirals are relative to yonko it means the VA are relative to commanders cause they aren't way to many of them to say they're all relative In strength and if this is true then wb wouldn't have stood a chance in marine ford

A handful might be but overall most if them would probably lose 1v1 against Nami

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Dude. Blackbeard brought with him two commanders (Vasco Shot and Devon) and they were both turned into stone. What are you talking about? Who are the "Blackbeard pirates" who would back up Blackbeard against Rayleigh? Rayleigh effectively had more man power with Amazon Lily and Hancock (who you call "traumatized" because it suits your bias, when even Blackbeard himself was hesitant to let her go acknowledging her power is troublesome), even the Marines and Seraphim were targeting Blackbeard.

I honestly am baffled. Blackbeard was alone with his only two commanders present turned into stone (not that those commanders would make a difference even if not petrified) and somehow you turned it into "Rayleigh would have to fight the entire blackbeard pirates while Hancock would be too traumatized to fight".
I don't know if I buy into the mistaken idea that the current Luffy = Old Rayleigh. I mean, I have nothing to lose with this since the same Luffy was depicted being beaten by Kaido left and right, even in Gear 5. And this is considering that Kaido was tired and that G5 has immunities to blunt attacks. Kaido would probably kill Old Rayleigh in the death destroyer, but the current Luffy is even superior to Prime Rayleigh, let alone Old.

Status
Not open for further replies.