Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We have swordsman Kizaru, the only guy who can handle him being Zoro.
We have blunt stick user Saturn that pairs well with Luffy's near blunt damage immunity.
We have Lucci who could actually be a decent Sanji opponent.
Jinbe will probably suffer the same fate as in Wano, getting an opponent that cant bring him past mid diff. Perhaps Dobberman.
The others will either not fight or will be tasked with keeping the VAs busy.
Another observation, if Kizaru and Lucci are speed-based fighters, is Saturn also on the #teamSpeed? :sanmoji:
trying your best but deep down you know you are changing avatar.

Alright I know this is a troll comment but I’m going to address it seriously anyway. Lol

So your argument is that the Marines have 4 guys worth 3 billion w/ the Admirals and Garp,

And then there’s an enormous power gap where we have one random Vice Admiral (who is not John Giant as his name is clearly ?asparden) worth 1 billion berries

And then another fucking enormous gap where every other Vice Admiral is worth less than Koby.

Do you even hear yourself?

Imagine making this argument about the Red Hair Pirates.

“The Red Hair Pirates have Celestial Dragon Shanks and Beckman who are relative, then there’s a huge bounty gap where literally only one guy (say Roo) is worth 1 billion, then another completely enormous power gap where every other Red Hair Pirate is worth 400 million”

Like obviously there is no logic at all to this dumbass argument lol. There should not be enormous inexplicable gaps in strength among these guys so arbitrarily for no reason, the strength hierarchy of the RHP should be more like a ladder like the Beasts.

You have a lot of guys at level 1, then less but still a lot of guys at level 2, then dozens of guys at level 3 (headliners), then 6 at Tobi Roppo, then 3 at All Star, then 1 at Crydo.

The Marines are for sure going to be similar. I’d wager there are at bare minimum 5 VAs worth 1 billion, and really if you asked me for my unbridled opinion, there could be as many as 20 VAs in the 1 billion realm of power. The Marines are a massive organization with massive funding, and if Sakazuki can pull 2 Admirals and multiple Admiral candidates out of thin air, surely he can find plenty of commander level dudes with ease.
John Giant could be an alias. Big gaps between VA bounties would be no different than Who's Who having 400M less than the next guy.

Admirals/Garp
Tsuru/Gion/Tokikake
John Giant
Vergo
Momonga/Doberman
Smoker
meme Bogard

Stick with what you have, there's no King, Marco or Katakuri level vice Admirals hiding in a barrel waiting to be introduced.
The marines, Gorosei, holy knights and the seraphim all work for the same person.

I think having extra curriculum activities like being president or VP or computer science club at his University..doing some personal projects..taking some Udemy courses and having some internship experience would go a long way

I guess I can make a YouTube video on that topic
he is working as a volunteer for some non-profit organization to get that extra curriculum activity as you said.thnx

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Even though Ray admitted Inferiority to Blackbeard? Sigh.

Whatever man.
You guys really need to learn to read scenes like this properly. It’s just embarrassing at this point.

Rayleigh never admitted inferiority to Blackbeard. He literally speculated that Teach would beat him based on age. IE, Rayleigh incorrectly assumed a younger man would beat him.

Serious fights?
Yonko were half serious and split the skies

Prime Ray was busy failing to beat Vista and co
Wanted to 2v1 Oden, how would he split the skies even
Sky splitting is done with two AdvCoC attacks clashing… AdvCoC is not a low tier ability… that’s an ability even Luffy and Zoro have still refused to use in Egghead… Luffy has used G5 before he ever used AdvCoC meaning fucking df awakening isn’t as serious as AdvCoC to luffy… it’s the strongest ability in the world according to Kaido

The one and only time we have ever seen Rayleigh use AdvCoC was when he was getting ready to fight Blackbeard A YONKO… he never even used AdvCoC when he fought an admiral

So not only has Rayleigh never fought another AdvCoC user in the series… He’s literally only ever used AdvCoC when he was about to fight a Yonko, every other fight he’s had he’s never decided to use it

You guys really need to learn to read scenes like this properly. It’s just embarrassing at this point.

Rayleigh never admitted inferiority to Blackbeard. He literally speculated that Teach would beat him based on age. IE, Rayleigh incorrectly assumed a younger man would beat him.

''At my age I couldn't have possibly won in a head to head fight against Blackbeard'' clear and dry admitting inferiority,

Please stop mate. Now you can speculate that Prime Ray would beat him but he himself admitted that at his age ( old rayleigh) he cant.

Status
Not open for further replies.