Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
sentomaru flashback isnt unecessary
it allows us to learn about kizaru coincidentally
the probable villain for the arc

you are being impatient which is rare but i get the breaks have been a lot.
If Kizaru gets ragdolled and throw in trash next chapter like some yonkobros are begging for, that stuff is a waste of time. Basically they want shit writing lol

Kizaru is actually the owner of the greatest defense in the world it seems
sentomaru is fraudulent title holder lmao
but good to know kizaru seems to be very competent in haki then .

have always said it makes no sense for anyone to believe the admirals are simply over reliant on their fruits.
They are trained fighters , vice admirals are expected to have haki, can only imagine admirals would be required to have polished it to the highest degree. doubt we'll see coc though but the other two should be top .

But we don’t know when luffy vs teach gonna happen but BB still evolving so no problem for luffy to be stronger right now
Not sure about that.
Before Reverie, when Blackbeard said he would target that thing, everybody thought he would get his third DF.

Turns out he was actually targetting Hancock's DF, which he wouldn't eat it himself. And he failed.
So not sure about anymore power up for him. I thought he would only rely on his DF powers, but turns out his haki is already stronger than Luffy.

I'm not full of hatred, I just wish he would focus on the manga, I just don't give a fuck about the LA that looks like shit anyway. It's just a waste of time to me.
And of course the people who have seen it like it, they either were paid to say that or they are just hardcore fans just like you it seems.
I have no trust in Netflix to do something good with One Piece
you sound so pathetic lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.