Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you want him to be defeated without stakes, characterization, showing any quality?
Kizaru is not even a new villain,we know him since Sabaody's times,we saw him fight many times,in Marineford and even in movies. These last chapters even showed some little new sides of him. Thats enough i guess. I dont see Kizaru as the main point of Egghead,but Egghead was clearly a point of passage to get to Elbaf or somewhere else.

Kizaru is not even a new villain,we know him since Sabaody's times,we saw him fight many times,in Marineford and even in movies. These last chapters even showed some little new sides of him. Thats enough i guess. I dont see Kizaru as the main point of Egghead,but Egghead was clearly a point of passage to get to Elbaf or somewhere else.
oh so you think they escape
well thats still on the table

Kizaru shouldn't be ragdolled. He should put up a good fight.

But this arc should be used to show. The strawhats are not some small crew the marines can just wipe out.

The marines need to send more than what they have to win.
To be fair, the Straw Hats are facing pretty much the top of the strenght the WG has to offer

you have a Gorosei
you have an Admiral
you have the Seraphim
you have the top Agent for CP0

so, the only group missing here are the Holy Knights

if the Straw Hats come out on top, is a massive L for the WG

Defeating Kizaru doesn't liberate anybody.

That's the issue with comparing him with other arc villains.
Post automatically merged:

To be fair, the Straw Hats are facing pretty much the top of the strenght the WG has to offer

you have a Gorosei
you have an Admiral
you have the Seraphim
you have the top Agent for CP0

so, the only group missing here are the Holy Knights

if the Straw Hats come out on top, is a massive L for the WG
Again. I already pointed out that:

1. They have the same amount of men as the Beast Pirates.
2. Robin is injured.
3. They have far less allies.

The strawhats winning here should absolutely destroy the notion that marines are as powerful as many admiral fans think.

Kizaru : strongest defence among marines (when it comes to blocks/guards....maybe even among all top tiers? ) also the fastest person.
Kuzan : strongest striking force ( garp is retired)
Akainu : strongest offensive?

Aokiji: best at hardening armament. Probably having his own version of edged mochi and maybe full body

Kizaru: best at barrier armament

Akainu: best at penetrative armament

My point is. Kizaru and the 9 VAs and 30k men. Vs Kaido and his 30k men including the commanders.

On land? This battle is a massive stomp for the beast pirates even if you could argue Kizaru=Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.