Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already explained that multiple times. Imu failed to sense Sabo. He couldn't one shot Cobra. Almost let both of them run. And let Sabo run while half dead. Even Wapol escaped.
Admirals aren't much more perceptive. Neither are CP0. Wapol escaped from CP0, so no point assuming anything here. Oda wanted them to escape after being spotted. It's all for plot convenience.

sentomaru is fraudulent title holder lmao
but good to know kizaru seems to be very competent in haki then .

have always said it makes no sense for anyone to believe the admirals are simply over reliant on their fruits.
They are trained fighters , vice admirals are expected to have haki, can only imagine admirals would be required to have polished it to the highest degree. doubt we'll see coc though but the other two should be top .
Remember during Wano some fans arguing admirals cannot even hurt (not beat, HURT) rocks duo because there was no reason to gift them advanced COA
Totally made sense that the peak of the biggest and most powerful military force in the new world cannot do something Kiku can do.
This is why you don't base your whole understanding of the series on powerscaling from a 15 year old arc

Remember during Wano some fans arguing admirals cannot even hurt (not beat, HURT) rocks duo because there was no reason to gift them advanced COA
Totally made sense that the peak of the biggest and most powerful military force in the new world cannot do something Kiku can do.
This is why you don't base your whole understanding of the series on powerscaling from a 15 year old arc
in mf though they clearly showed the barrier
so even that arc would have debunked that argument

that and also the fact that losing here against the mc is better than the alternative.
losing later doesnt benefit him
I'd say while some believe there will only be clashes, most admirals fans are fine with Kizaru falling here as long he gets a good battle.
I'm honestly pretty happy Oda is developping him and showing his more human side already. Always liked Kizaru because I think he's very fun, but he was hardly a deep character.

Status
Not open for further replies.