Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci looks down on zolo the useless cross this arc is very bad for your zolofanboys. Cant do anything against s hawk, kaku and now lucci ahahhahahaah zolo used adv coc haki from enma to put base lucci out. Very bad chapter for ypu zolofansboys
That is the building crack, you fucking clown. This "lightning" in the lower panel is nowhere but the parts of the building that is cracked. I know you are all secretly Zoro fans in disguise, but expecting him to one-shot the same Lucci that took multiple Gear 5 named attack to go down via a single unnamed two sword style attack is a bit too much even for me. Slow down! At least wait for Zoro to use named attacks!

:milaugh:

That is the building crack, you fucking clown. This "lightning" in the lower panel is nowhere but the parts of the building that is cracked. I know you are all secretly Zoro fans in disguise, but expecting him to one-shot the same Lucci that took multiple Gear 5 named attack to go down via a single unnamed two sword style attack is a bit too much even for me. Slow down! At least wait for Zoro to use named attacks!

:milaugh:
You cant defend zolo anymore he is weak and only a L this arc. Dont be sad sanji carries him like on wano. Dont be sad, kid

Status
Not open for further replies.