Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn't even a named attack though. And Lucci didn't parry it, he just blocked it and was pushed through a wall.

Let's make this argument after Lucci actually parries or blocks a high end move from Zoro.

A random Nitoryu slash is something Kamazou could easily parry.
why does it have to be a named attack to be proof ? you want to claim zoro is being effortless . lucci is equally effortless.
parry/block I dont see too much of a difference.

You can make the argument now
there's no need to see anything else .
you bringing up kamazou helps my point
lucci and kamazo lose cause they are weaker not because "lethal swordsmen" have a crazy advantage over those who dont use those weapons.

Why are dudes clowning on Zoro for Lucci blocking his attack? Yeah Lucci was in base, but Zoro is using only armament haki and two swords.

Lucci was able to clash with G5 Luffy using armament haki as well.
The reason Lucci got low diff'd was because of massive CQC gap between himself and Luffy, he was able to contest with Luffy in direct clashes.
Agenda wars

why does it have to be a named attack to be proof ? you want to claim zoro is being effortless . lucci is equally effortless.
parry/block I dont see too much of a difference.

You can make the argument now
there's no need to see anything else .
you bringing up kamazou helps my point
lucci and kamazo lose cause they are weaker not because "lethal swordsmen" have a crazy advantage over those who dont use those weapons.
Apoo did the same
2 coated coa swords
Shishi sonson broke apoo s weapon that blocked the 2 swords with coa

Sentomaru (while injured):
  • Dodging a barrage of Yamataka
  • Being able to keep up with Kizaru
  • Can block kizaru
Hype!!!
Fresh Sentomaru > Marco ~ injured sentomaru > King (injured or fresh)

:suresure:Base Lucci can easily block Zoro with his leg

Why you guys acting like Zoro is going all out against base Lucci

You guys never learn lol
If this skirmish is anything to go by, Zoro’s 100% gonna be on the ropes when Lucci uses his awakening, until he pulls out KOH.

I’m just saying that Luffy is clearly in a different stratosphere of everyone else at this point and has a genuine argument for top 4 alive rn

Status
Not open for further replies.