Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci's way too cocky for no reason; only way he's gonna learn is if he realises how overwhelmingly strong the SHs have become since EL.

G5 Luffy wasn't enough because he still doesn't realise how much Luffy was holding back and he wasn't even tryna fight Luffy.

Zoro vs Lucci is giving me big Zoro vs Monet vibes. Lucci did alright vs G5 and will do alright vs base Zoro and get gassed. Then Zoro will use KOH and Lucci will realise how much weaker he is.

Though I was hoping for Lucci vs Smoker ffs, someone find this man.
Monet vibes is a bit much, let’s see. Oda likes Lucci, it doesn’t feel like he’ll get a massive L in this arc because that will be a disservice to one of his best villains. If Zoro vs Lucci is a full fight and doesn’t get interrupted then Lucci might have new tricks up his sleeves. We haven’t seen awakened rokuogan and life return either, that might come into play.

I love how Saturn’s useless ass is sitting here sighing in relief from the Sea Beasts being dealt with:

Yonko tards think this guy is stronger than Kizaru yet some Sea Beasts have him physically shook and he is relieved when Kizaru turned the Pacifista against them.

Yonko fan Expectation: Saturn rampages across Egghead while Kizaru fights Zolo

Reality: Saturn sits onboard his ship impotently sipping tea while Kizaru casually blocks a kick that floored hybrid Crydo and Zoro’s forehead veins burst in effort from dealing with base Lucci

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @silverfire @scoobie3 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Apollo @Admiral Mou Bu @ZenZu @Extravlad @kurwa @haxxor @EmperorKinyagi @Tejas @Swallalala @SkySanji
Don't make Yonkou have us fight the Gorosei like they're trying to do Garp.
The likes of @SkySanji @Tejas @Swallalala and the other goons are afraid to debate against what Gorosei and Garp hype means for the Yonkou so they're attempting to push that duty on to Admiral fans even though they're from the same faction.

Admirals, Gorosei and Garp > Yonkou

Hard to say. Right now I'd say Lucci vs Zoro is more likely to be a longer fight since they moved to a different location.
If it wasn't for the fact Lucci was literally Luffy leftovers, I would be certain the fight would last. As of now I'm dubious.
Like maybe we undersold the gap between Luffy and Zoro, but even then it's not Oda's style to give Zoro opponents that were folded by Luffy ealier in the arc

Zoro's hp status?
You know that Lucci is talking about him and Kizaru killing everyone, I wouldn't talk too much just to end up seeing Luffy fight Lucci again while Zoro clashes with light sword Kizaru. :kobeha:
Your coping bad worse then when you said ZKK was 90% certain if you think Zoro is gonna switch up to Kizaru like Luffy would let him lol. You never learn L of the Coast.

If it wasn't for the fact Lucci was literally Luffy leftovers, I would be certain the fight would last. As of now I'm dubious.
Like maybe we undersold the gap between Luffy and Zoro, but even then it's not Oda's style to give Zoro opponents that were folded by Luffy ealier in the arc
Yeah I agree this is pretty odd but I really can't see this fight ending that fast specially with the location change... And as strong as Zoro is he is far easier to hit than G5 Luffy.

Don't make Yonkou have us fight the Gorosei like they're trying to do Garp.
The likes of @SkySanji @Tejas @Swallalala and the other goons are afraid to debate against what Gorosei and Garp hype means for the Yonkou so they're attempting to push that duty on to Admiral fans even though they're from the same faction.

Admirals, Gorosei and Garp > Yonkou
Still funny to see Yonkobros suddenly turning into Gorosei fans out of hope Oda will make Kizaru a secondary antagonist in Egghead when Saturn clearly is not moving his old ass before the very end lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.