Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Base Lucci oneshot Stussy.
Cc: @Sir Yasheen.

If Zoro is fighting Lucci, I'd expect Sanji to fight Kaku.

But if Sanji restrained Kaku with the Bubbles so quickly, then maybe Zoro vs Lucci won't be a protracted battle.

Though Lucci starting out in Base gives the opportunity for him to have a longer fight with Zoro.
Sanjis definitely not fighting Kaku and judging by this chapter lucci Vs Zoro is looking like it is going to be a serious fight

Luffy started fighting Lucci because of what? Because he saw Lucci destroyed his nakama, Vegapunk Atlas.

Then they fought and Lucci attacked another one of Luffy's nakama again and he saw all that but could do nothing except running away. That's the truth, suck Luffy's cock somewhere else.
Maybe in your dreams or something he was three hit KO'd and that's what happened on that fight.

Luffy started fighting Lucci because of what? Because he saw Lucci destroyed his nakama, Vegapunk Atlas.

Then they fought and Lucci attacked another one of Luffy's nakama again and he saw all that but could do nothing except running away. That's the truth, suck Luffy's cock somewhere else.
I reread that chapter
And yes lucci focus isnt on luffy

Then you will be disappointed like many other deluded fans here for not being able to scale characters properly.
It's not about scaling lol.

It's about narrative. There's a reason Saturn was brought and we are told something shocking will happen.

But I don't expect the guy who believed in those fake scans of Akainu to be reasonable lol

We were shown through Lucci's povs he was having way too much trouble on hitting Luffy (hence he didn't), they clashed and Luffy then made quick work with three hits.
Well he did if they clashed equally and send each other flying away. Also I already explained you that their fight was basically over the moment it changed to Sentomaru. Since then, Lucci was never working on fighting Luffy, he had another goal. Hence he didnt came to the point of using named attacks on Luffy.

But mark my words, the next chapters when Zoro fanboys get humbled by Lucci and him fightinf seriously with named attacks, you will hear this argumentation of mine often. These Zorotards only learn the hard way until they open their eyes.

It's not about scaling lol.

It's about narrative. There's a reason Saturn was brought and we are told something shocking will happen.

But I don't expect the guy who believed in those fake scans of Akainu to be reasonable lol
Overdose on copium harder. The "something shocking" is the fall (rather mid diffing) of a admiral by a Yonko. Saturns there for clean up and nothing more so the WG can keep face till final war.
Zoros big fight this arc is 10% HP Luffy chew toy HAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.