Spoiler JJK SPOILER 234

"sukuna not being unable to give his everything"
Basically gojo fought a nerfed sukuna:kayneshrug:
That doesn't mean Sukuna is holding back it's just he gets weak enough so the students can attack that's why Yuta wanted to go out he can't use DE anymore

Gojo prepared for 10s all the time

That doesn't mean Sukuna is holding back it's just he gets weak enough so the students can attack that's why Yuta wanted to go out he can't use DE anymore

Gojo prepared for 10s all the time
He is holding back bcs of gojo s glass canon shield
Removed it and the fight would be different

"sukuna not being unable to give his everything"
Basically gojo fought a nerfed sukuna:kayneshrug:
Rather fair. Using 10S has its counterpart by restricting Sukuna's own CT. Better this way.

Sukuna is currently like a "regular" 10S user with only one CT.

Even if I would have prefered Sukuna to fight Gojo with his own skill set in his own original body, Gege cooked this fight as if it was the strongest 10S user ever vs the strongest limitless + 6th eye ever.

Rather interesting as both clan have been portrayed as historical mutual nemesis (and Gege somehow foreshadowed a fight between Gojo and Megumi, which is now happening).

I guess the final fight will be 10S less Sukuna (in his own body?) vs Yuji.

Sukuna s ct is better than 10s
Only that 10s has an hax to bypass infinity
What hakari said is true sukuna is nerfed
Anyways sukuna s open gonna destroy gojo
Likewise, Gojo would have won domain clash if it was not for a domain without barrier.

All techniques have their pros and cons. Sukuna's is just weaker in terms of dealing with Gojo's infinity.
But Gojo didnt need someone else's technique to counter open barrier domain.

Likewise, Gojo would have won domain clash if it was not for a domain without barrier.

All techniques have their pros and cons. Sukuna's is just weaker in terms of dealing with Gojo's infinity.
But Gojo didnt need someone else's technique to counter open barrier domain.
Things should be clear by now: special cursed objects aside, limitless CT very only counter is 10S and nothing else.

There's an obvious parallel between Toji and Sukuna: both are top tier genius fighters who figured out how to bypass limitless and defeat Gojo.

10S is for Sukuna what inverted spear of heaven was for Toji.

My take is that Gege wanted from the very start to show us what would have been a fight between prime Toji and prime Gojo if Toji had the 10S CT, and he used Sukuna to showcase it.

By the end, Gojo's entire plot in JJK was him fighting Zenin clan members, both families being somehow linked by a cursed fate.

In other words, and ironically enough, Megumi isn't Sukuna's vessel but rather the opposite: Gege used Sukuna as a vessel for the Zenin CT.

It has never been Satoru vs Sukuna, but Gojo clan vs Zenin clan at their peak.

I understand the hype about Sukuna's CT. But I dont want Fire Arrow to be Amaterasu (Itachi), or flames that dont extinguish until the target is dead. :few:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
Things should be clear by now: special cursed objects aside, limitless CT very only counter is 10S and nothing else.

There's an obvious parallel between Toji and Sukuna: both are top tier genius fighters who figured out how to bypass limitless and defeat Gojo.

10S is for Sukuna what inverted spear of heaven was for Toji.

My take is that Gege wanted from the very start to show us what would have been a fight between prime Toji and prime Gojo if Toji had the 10S CT, and he used Sukuna to showcase it.

By the end, Gojo's entire plot in JJK was him fighting Zenin clan members, both families being somehow linked by a cursed fate.

In other words, and ironically enough, Megumi isn't Sukuna's vessel but rather the opposite: Gege used Sukuna as a vessel for the Zenin CT.

It has never been Satoru vs Sukuna, but Gojo clan vs Zenin clan at their peak.
And like that fight, both of them will kill each other.

:cheers:

I guess the final fight will be 10S less Sukuna (in his own body?) vs Yuji.
In their Inner Domain.

Yuji will eat that final finger and remove Sukuna for good by beating him in his Inner Domain.

:kata:

So it's confirmed that Sukuna is not at full power, AND he's not using his best stuff either.

Gojoever getting one step closer. It was a hand this chapter. Soon it'll be the head :sadgrin:

So it's confirmed that Sukuna is not at full power, AND he's not using his best stuff either.

Gojoever getting one step closer. It was a hand this chapter. Soon it'll be the head :sadgrin:

I think due him having 10S they don't want Sukuna to preserve any strength so Gojo wants him to lure to use all of his arsenal

And that happen Sukuna lost DE and Gojo made his CT useless so he resolves DA& 10S

If Gojo takes away 10S even if he loses Sukuna can be defeated by the others

@EmperorKinyagi is missing here it was for him the best chance to get us back

If Agito had the ability to heal, I wonder why Sukuna didn't try to use it sooner to get back to 100% ?
He prob didn't got the chance or he didn't wanted to give a hint to Gojo that he uses 10S so he wouldn't prepare for it and get him unprepared

In there clashes Gojo wondered why Sukuna doesn't use Maho and by extension 10s

So when Maho did adapt to Unlimted void Sukuna got him off guard

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
β€Ž
If Agito had the ability to heal, I wonder why Sukuna didn't try to use it sooner to get back to 100% ?
His situation is like Gojo's, due to brain damage their Healing speed as decreased.

He cannot heal that brain damage or atleast not in the middle of the fight, because if he could do that then he will be able to use Domain Expansions.

The shikigami might be able to heal him better but that wont undo the brain damage and bring his abilities back to 100%

>But Sukuna says he's not in his best conditions now, so if he gets hit with 100% 'Purple' right now, then it'll be fatal
>Sukuna then urges Mahoraga
>"How long are you gonna make me wait? You're MY shadow, not Megumi Fushiguro's. Show me what you got"

How does Gege keep shitting on Sukuna's portrayal lol
Well, their shadows or curses are as strong as the user is, so of course Mahoraga should be stronger compared to Megumi's .