Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still remember the fake leaks saying Lucci escaped in fear from Egghead after he fought Luffy 🤣🤣
And some people actually believed it... lol

Lucci is exactly the kind of guy that would never do that. He's just to focused on the mission objective.
And it shows.

he legit think he can solo the entire crew except luffy
His comment says everything, he believes as long as Luffy is occupied with Kizaru he can probably solo the entire crew.
That's definitely arrogant from his part, but comes from a reasonable place.
He's a beast and a genious himself.

His comment says everything, he believes as long as Luffy is occupied with Kizaru he can probably solo the entire crew.
Post automatically merged:

Is Devon at play?
And Sanji using a gun feels a little off as well
I don't think it's devon the dome is closed
I just think oda has other plans for sanji but I'm still pretty disappointed with this scene
Sanji spends most of the time saving people during this arc and the moment a woman gets planted in front of her he's right there...

A Yonko crew getting ‘obliterated’ wouldn’t be a world shaking event? Lol

Think of all the people around the world who believe in the Straw Hats and have loyalties to them, and tell me one of the four Emperors getting crushed wouldn’t be world-shaking lol.

Besides, I think something else is going to happen that is the true world-shaking event. Like even if the Marines lose, I don’t think that’s the world shaking event. Something else is going to happen here.
sorry but an admiral losing IS a world shaking event

the majority of onepiece ciitzen still think that theyre the good guys and strawhat are an evil pirate

I don't think it's devon the dome is closed
I just think oda has other plans for sanji but I'm still pretty disappointed with this scene
Sanji spends most of the time saving people during this arc and the moment a woman gets planted in front of her he's right there...
The dome opened up to allow CP0 in at the beginning of the arc and no one knew why, very similarly to the gates of Justice opening for everyone in Marineford. Wont be shocked if the laser grid deactivated earlier because of Lafitte

LMAO Zoro going all out and still cannot even put a scratch on base Lucci's leg :milaugh:

I thought Zoro bros were saying his attacks are lethal :suresure:

clown cannot even scratch Lucci's leg. If Zoro fights Luffy he gets dog walked by him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.