Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pringles-san tell me at once which side are you on?
@GUI I'm not a Zorofan if that's what you want to know but I respect him and I know he is strong.

I don't like the fact that there are multiple fandom groups (Zorofans, Admiralbros, etc.) because whenever I say something, you guys automatically think that I chose a side. Whenever you guys see me say something, you directly jump on me and say that I'm a "Yonkotard", a "Zoroslander"...

That's not who I am. I'm on the side of the narrative. For instance, I'm a big Shanksfan, yet when Mihawkbros explained to me why Mihawk is stronger, I acknowledged it (though it took time) and now, I put Mihawk over Shanks. Except, I don't like Mihawk and I love Shanks, yet I'm still putting Mihawk above Shanks. I also love Sanji and I prefer him over Zoro. Yet, I'm not delusional and I know that Zoro is above Sanji.

The narrative here clearly says that Luffy and Zoro won't struggle against their respective opponents, they have to make the opposite of what happened in Sabaody (clearly testified by Luffy's and Zoro's lines in this chapter), and clear their respective opponents before the Sunny reaches the other side.

Seriously, I hope the fight lasts and isnt interrupted. Mean that genuinely, because that would be the first time Oda reused an arc villain as another arc villain and not an ally.

Something tells me we may see a character shift soon, but thats just me. Its something Ive guessed for the character for years because of his cover story.
Yea I am expecting some character development from lucci especially since he was questioning things etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.