ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1091 : SENTOMARU

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Lucci about to get his ass beaten.
Still not a fan of Sanjis reaction to Stussy getting injured. Either he didn’t react or for some reason he called her Stussy Chan rather than Stussy Sama like last time. Either way feels off
Post automatically merged:

Stussys a goat tho.
We got to remember that he didn't think twice at leaving Stussy when Nami was in danger

I just think he isn't that much of a Stussy simp.

Sanji doesn't get like extremely pissed at these things, it kinda depends of the situation and the character in question tbh. He didn't went all out against Vergo, he just heard Tashigi crying and he probably ended up confirming Tashigi was an ally at that moment and worth of his help.

He didn't cared about York, or Big Mom being possibly killed. But he did care about Nami being attacked by Zoro back then, but he had his reasons deep down, Nami has always hit different for Sanji.

And there is also the possibility of character development here i guess

We can't say Sanji didn't do anything tho, since he instantly stopped Kaku, who was about to get up as well and could make a victim suddenly

We got to remember that he didn't think twice at leaving Stussy when Nami was in danger

I just think he isn't that much of a Stussy simp.

Sanji doesn't get like extremely pissed at these things, it kinda depends of the situation and the character in question tbh. He didn't went all out against Vergo, he just heard Tashigi crying and he probably ended up confirming Tashigi was an ally at that moment and worth of his help.

He didn't cared about York, or Big Mom being possibly killed. But he did care about Nami being attacked by Zoro back then, but he had his reasons deep down, Nami has always hit different for Sanji.

And there is the possibility of character development here i guess
HE IS SIMP OF ALL WOMEN