ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1091 : SENTOMARU

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
We got to remember that he didn't think twice at leaving Stussy when Nami was in danger

I just think he isn't that much of a Stussy simp.

Sanji doesn't get like extremely pissed at these things, it kinda depends of the situation and the character in question tbh. He didn't went all out against Vergo, he just heard Tashigi crying and he probably ended up confirming Tashigi was an ally at that moment and worth of his help.

He didn't cared about York, or Big Mom being possibly killed. But he did care about Nami being attacked by Zoro back then, but he had his reasons deep down, Nami has always hit different for Sanji.

And there is also the possibility of character development here i guess

We can't say Sanji didn't do anything tho, since he instantly stopped Kaku, who was about to get up as well
I think there’s a big difference between big mom and York to Stussy.

Stussy is a good person. Reminder how Sanji reacted when he found Niji beat the shit out if collete. That’s more of what I would expect. Emotional not the calm and collected Sanji we got here.

I’m all for Sanji being smart, but it felt a bit out of character to not even call lucci a bad name for hurting a woman

I hope we get another small flashback, more focused on Kiz this time. I now wonder if there's something more than the paycheck behind his loyalty to the WG/marine lol. Like genuinely believing in the ideology. He does seem to genuinely dislike pirates.
All Admirals need go get individual Flashbacks, at least 2-3 pages like with Kaido. The FB's we got with Kuzan for instance where tied to others.

We got to remember that he didn't think twice at leaving Stussy when Nami was in danger

I just think he isn't that much of a Stussy simp.

Sanji doesn't get like extremely pissed at these things, it kinda depends of the situation and the character in question tbh. He didn't went all out against Vergo, he just heard Tashigi crying and he probably ended up confirming Tashigi was an ally at that moment and worth of his help.

He didn't cared about York, or Big Mom being possibly killed. But he did care about Nami being attacked by Zoro back then, but he had his reasons deep down, Nami has always hit different for Sanji.

And there is also the possibility of character development here i guess

We can't say Sanji didn't do anything tho, since he instantly stopped Kaku, who was about to get up as well and could make a victim suddenly
Same as above. It’s not about being a simp it’s about how he believes that men who beat up weaker women are trash.

I think there’s a big difference between big mom and York to Stussy.

Stussy is a good person. Reminder how Sanji reacted when he found Niji beat the shit out if collete. That’s more of what I would expect. Emotional not the calm and collected Sanji we got here.

I’m all for Sanji being smart, but it felt a bit out of character to not even call lucci a bad name for hurting a woman
Also there is panel without goatee
Plus where the hell he is going
Zoro is taking care of Lucci
No way in hell he will help him in the fight

Also there is panel without goatee
Plus where the hell he is going
Zoro is taking care of Lucci
No way in hell he will help him in the fight
Exactly. This Sanji is to calm and methodical. Sanjis not a calm person when it comes to women. He jumps head first into a spiders wen if it means protecting or avenging a woman.

Same as above. It’s not about being a simp it’s about how he believes that men who beat up weaker women are trash.

Hey, but didn't Lucci aimed for Vegapunk, technically?

Stussy was the one who put herself in the middle of the attack

Stussy is a part of CP-0 as well, deep down Sanji could've been thinking she was a potential traitor as well. For someone who met Pudding this isn't surprising

That could've possibly affected Sanji's judgement of the situation

Genuinely not a bad guy. This will be a Katakuri type of fight.
Yeah something tells me this idea of him following orders will end up backfiring on the WG if/when he loses by the end of the arc.

Its one of those clear attachments that I think if Sentoumaru is alive (likely but Oda for some reason now likes to kill people on a whim lol), he may end up saving him at the absolute end of the arc, even sacrificing himself to let the crew escape.

Its a longshot, but its definitely something I can imagine coming from this Egghead incident: Kizaru's personal relationships with VP and Sentoumaru