ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1091 : SENTOMARU

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
His morale code is being tested, he attacked a friend.

This is the issue when I say some folks take it to heart: You see the characterization as an insult. The admiral fans feel like they were personally attacked when I wasn't even mentioning them, then they resort to insulting me despite me not mentioning them.

If he's sleazy or appears to be so, then what's the issue with the description? I find him immoral for attacking Sentomaru. It's not an insult. It's an observation. Just doing his job? That's no excuse, if the orders are immoral.

The buster calls on Ohara killed innocent civilians. What is Kizaru fighting for at EggHead? He's fighting for the suppression of information and history on the void century. How is that a good cause and which part of that makes him a good person? Who is he serving?

People need to take a moment and understand who they are defending here. In no way was Kizaru a good person so far. Last time he fought Luffy it was because Luffy saved a mermaid from becoming a slave. He's serving the celestial dragons and he's there to protect them.

One Piece focuses a lot on topics such as slavery and freedom. But a lot of the overarching themes are forgotten or lost during discussions. How can one claim to be a good person while serving an oppressive regime?
You want him to turn on the WG and be witchhunted or something?
He has to do this. It's either he obeys them or they send Garling or someone after him for his entire life until they finally kill him.

"now that you've gained an ally, you're feeling much better?!" "you're under-estimating us too much!!"

Yeah, man, Zoro just said that Luffy easily takes down Kizaru, and Lucci is being foolish for thinking that Kizaru showing up here would change the tide in their favor.:steef:
Zolo was talkin about sanji and luffy

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
His morale code is being tested, he attacked a friend.

This is the issue when I say some folks take it to heart: You see the characterization as an insult. The admiral fans feel like they were personally attacked when I wasn't even mentioning them, then they resort to insulting me despite me not mentioning them.

If he's sleazy or appears to be so, then what's the issue with the description? I find him immoral for attacking Sentomaru. It's not an insult. It's an observation. Just doing his job? That's no excuse, if the orders are immoral.

The buster calls on Ohara killed innocent civilians. What is Kizaru fighting for at EggHead? He's fighting for the suppression of information and history on the void century. How is that a good cause and which part of that makes him a good person? Who is he serving?

People need to take a moment and understand who they are defending here. In no way was Kizaru a good person so far. Last time he fought Luffy it was because Luffy saved a mermaid from becoming a slave. He's serving the celestial dragons and he's there to protect them.

One Piece focuses a lot on topics such as slavery and freedom. But a lot of the overarching themes are forgotten or lost during discussions. How can one claim to be a good person while serving an oppressive regime?
Said the Yanker.
Slavery? Oppressive regime? Sound like Big Meme and Crydo.

Suppression of information? You would realise it's more nuanced than that if you could use your brain and think.
What is Mother Flame? What is Pluton? The WG claim to protect the world of One Piece from the ancient weapons, that's why the 100 Years Void is a taboo.

Friend or not Sentomaru is a traitor, you really grasp on straws here.

Objectively, when you look at WG-affiliated countries non-affiliated countries it's obvious which better to live in, yet dunces like you keep being clueless why anyone would support the WG.

Keep crying about Kizaru, as if it would change anything.

Kizaru is like any of us in real life he has to follow order or else the authority will hunt him forever. It isnt that simple to fight world goverment, we all know what happen when you talk back against a goverment let alone take action against the later. Whitebeard and roger were all powerfull pirate even stronger than kizaru yet in the end their legacy was wiped out. Even if we suppose that kizaru can fight against WG, there is no garenty that he will be victorious, this rebellion could even lead an endless war that will last forever against WG. There is also the problem of post war, after the world goverment is defeated who will take over? Another reason why I say gorosei>admiral beside their connection to imu. Also Perso my fav admiral is fujitora, while limited he always find a way to help, if it was him in egghead he will sabotage the operation himself and do it at the same time.

Said the Yanker.
Slavery? Oppressive regime? Sound like Big Meme and Crydo.

Suppression of information? You would realise it's more nuanced than that if you could use your brain and think.
What is Mother Flame? What is Pluton? The WG claim to protect the world of One Piece from the ancient weapons, that's why the 100 Years Void is a taboo.

Friend or not Sentomaru is a traitor, you really grasp on straws here.

Objectively, when you look at WG-affiliated countries non-affiliated countries it's obvious which better to live in, yet dunces like you keep being clueless why anyone would support the WG.

Keep crying about Kizaru, as if it would change anything.
You are one dyslexic mess. Learn and practice reading comprehension and common sense 101. Thanks. Ok. Next admiraltard?

I really like this Lucci Vs Zoro fight, especially after the clever use of fast Zoan regen to refresh him after a being No-Diffed by Luffy. I hope Zoro low-mid diffs his ass to reinforce the fact that not only is Lucci not fit to fight Luffy, he can't even give his right hand a good fight. I really hope he falls so far from grace that the weak trio thwart an attempt on Robins life by him, oc after having been dogged by Zoro first. Lucci kind of represents the worst aspects of the WG and all its dogs (+ he was mean to robin ):<), so I love seeing some Lucci bullying).

I think this is reasonable to expect, because there are still 9 vice admirals, the pacifistas, an elder, and a super buster call to deal with. Assuming they don't take control of the Seraphims of course.

I really like this Lucci Vs Zoro fight, especially after the clever use of fast Zoan regen to refresh him after a being No-Diffed by Luffy. I hope Zoro low-mid diffs his ass to reinforce the fact that not only is Lucci not fit to fight Luffy, he can't even give his right hand a good fight. I really hope he falls so far from grace that the weak trio thwart an attempt on Robins life by him, oc after having been dogged by Zoro first. Lucci kind of represents the worst aspects of the WG and all its dogs (+ he was mean to robin ):<), so I love seeing some Lucci bullying).

I think this is reasonable to expect, because there are still 9 vice admirals, the pacifistas, an elder, and a super buster call to deal with. Assuming they don't take control of the Seraphims of course.
I'd like Lucci and few others such as Law and Kid to join Cross Guild. They need the manpower. Buggy's meme dream will live on.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
Lucci quite literally couldn't touch him lmao.
He was kinda stronger then Lucci but you gotta remember lucci awakened his fruit powers not kinda liking it looks like kiddy’s gear 5

What’s going on guys anybody read chapter 1093 I feel after they left wano the rest of the chapters seem okay they are not bad

I’m new here so I’m just trying to enjoy some talk about the new chapters and new episodes from the anime anybody interested to talk

Last edited:
G

Gorosei Informer

He was kinda stronger then Lucci but you gotta remember lucci awakened his fruit powers not kinda liking it looks like kiddy’s gear 5

What’s going on guys anybody read chapter 1093 I feel after they left wano the rest of the chapters seem okay they are not bad

I’m new here so I’m just trying to enjoy some talk about the new chapters and new episodes from the anime anybody interested to talk
I'd recommend checking out the spoiler waiting room thread, it's way more active:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-logia-awakening-waiting-room.35946/page-9522

Chapter discussion threads are usually quite dead or die very quickly. Spoilers discussion threads and the waiting room is where most of the discussion tends to be.