ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1091 : SENTOMARU

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Are you for real? You immediately start crying when I just asked you to not take it personally. You'll never be Kizaru nor any other admiral. Wake up.
Said the guy that is talking nonstop about that for weeks. Seek help man lol.

Also funny you say not to take it personally, and the first thing you do is take it personally lol, even with fictional characters.
He's just a sleazy and slimy old dirtbag.
Seek help to get out of this obnoxious fixation.

without listening to reason.
Ad hominids don't refute any of the characterization of Kizaru btw, it just shows how emotional and childish you guys are.

The sheer level of admiral wank in these forums is extremely unreasonable. Also lots of projections here. I said something that hurt your fanboy feelings I get it, but you guys are being hysterical and overreact and take it WAY TOO PERSONALLY! Calm down.

Here's some good reasoning: He's not MC. He won't claim the One piece. He won't become pirate king. I know this really hurts your feelings, but you need to chill already.

Ad hominids don't refute any of the characterization of Kizaru btw, it just shows how emotional and childish you guys are.

The sheer level of admiral wank in these forums is extremely unreasonable. Also lots of projections here. I said something that hurt your fanboy feelings I get it, but you guys are being hysterical and overreact and take it WAY TOO PERSONALLY! Calm down.

Here's some good reasoning: He's not MC. He won't claim the One piece. He won't become pirate king. I know this really hurts your feelings, but you need to chill already.
Bruh Kizaru didn't even do shit he's even trying to spare Sentomaru and tried to let him turn back on his path and submit to him, but Sentomaru chose not to.
Kizaru is a good character. Don't know why y'all insult him like this for no reason when the man is just doing his job.

They're always like that, legit obsessed with trying to hate and trash the Admirals blindly, without listening to reason.
I think it's funny to hate on them but only as a joke in response to people like Lee Hung or Kurwa who overrate the Admirals while hating on anyone who doesn't, but if it's unprovoked hatred for no reason at all then yeah it's pretty unprecedented.

Bruh Kizaru didn't even do shit he's even trying to spare Sentomaru and tried to let him turn back on his path and submit to him, but Sentomaru chose not to.
Kizaru is a good character. Don't know why y'all insult him like this for no reason when the man is just doing his job.
His morale code is being tested, he attacked a friend.

This is the issue when I say some folks take it to heart: You see the characterization as an insult. The admiral fans feel like they were personally attacked when I wasn't even mentioning them, then they resort to insulting me despite me not mentioning them.

If he's sleazy or appears to be so, then what's the issue with the description? I find him immoral for attacking Sentomaru. It's not an insult. It's an observation. Just doing his job? That's no excuse, if the orders are immoral.

The buster calls on Ohara killed innocent civilians. What is Kizaru fighting for at EggHead? He's fighting for the suppression of information and history on the void century. How is that a good cause and which part of that makes him a good person? Who is he serving?

People need to take a moment and understand who they are defending here. In no way was Kizaru a good person so far. Last time he fought Luffy it was because Luffy saved a mermaid from becoming a slave. He's serving the celestial dragons and he's there to protect them.

One Piece focuses a lot on topics such as slavery and freedom. But a lot of the overarching themes are forgotten or lost during discussions. How can one claim to be a good person while serving an oppressive regime?

His hatred of the Admirals has developed into a mental condition for him.
There’s a reason such usual suspects always act so neurotic & childish.
*Goatmirals
Post automatically merged:

His morale code is being tested, he attacked a friend.

This is the issue when I say some folks take it to heart: You see the characterization as an insult. The admiral fans feel like they were personally attacked when I wasn't even mentioning them, then they resort to insulting me despite me not mentioning them.

If he's sleazy or appears to be so, then what's the issue with the description? I find him immoral for attacking Sentomaru. It's not an insult. It's an observation. Just doing his job? That's no excuse, if the orders are immoral.

The buster calls on Ohara killed innocent civilians. What is Kizaru fighting for at EggHead? He's fighting for the suppression of information and history on the void century. How is that a good cause and which part of that makes him a good person? Who is he serving?

People need to take a moment and understand who they are defending here. In no way was Kizaru a good person so far. Last time he fought Luffy it was because Luffy saved a mermaid from becoming a slave. He's serving the celestial dragons and he's there to protect them.

One Piece focuses a lot on topics such as slavery and freedom. But a lot of the overarching themes are forgotten or lost during discussions. How can one claim to be a good person while serving an oppressive regime?
Kizaru just like me fr