ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1091 : SENTOMARU

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Lucci about to get his ass beaten.
Still not a fan of Sanjis reaction to Stussy getting injured. Either he didn’t react or for some reason he called her Stussy Chan rather than Stussy Sama like last time. Either way feels off
Post automatically merged:

Stussys a goat tho.
Sanji's reaction is off, right?

This is Oda subtly hinting at her being not what we think she currently is. I do like him making her like a multy-layered onion - it makes analysis much more fun with her in the picture.

Apollo

The Sol King
Things definitely will go wrong too, watch. They are below the dome now and once the shield is disabled, either Kizaru will end up destroying Vegaforce or the crew wont be ready to launch the ship away from the island
Vegapunk will lift the barrier himself if the Sunny makes it to him and the rest of the SHs, and I do not see the Sunny making it all the way there without interference.

Other than the marines, maybe BBP will play a role in that and kidnap Vegapunk/Saturn.

Its just a matter of a more accurate reaction. And he had a reaction, he simply didn't looked desperate, that has never been the case. Sanji looked pretty calm and cool against Vergo as i said, and Tashigi "called" for it in a way, just like Viola was calling for help deep down in a way

Sanji is always going to bicker with Zoro way more than the necessary anyways. It's their thing
He didn’t even say her name when she fell dude. Calmly borrowing the gun and trapping a bystander is not a Sanji move.

Sanji ran into Vergo yelling how he hears a woman’s tears. How is that calm?

Sanji yelled at Wadatsumi for almost falling on Nami and was pissed off.

Sanji was ready to beat up some random samurai harassing a woman in wano.

Sanji was going to beat the shit out of Niji for hurting Collette.

Like there’s not a single moment where Sanji sees a hurt woman and thinks “that’s okay she did it to herself.”

Vegapunk will lift the barrier himself if the Sunny makes it to him and the rest of the SHs, and I do not see the Sunny making it all the way there without interference.

Other than the marines, maybe BBP will play a role in that and kidnap Vegapunk/Saturn.
Oh yeah everyone forget about the Blackbeard pirates. IMO they will make the situation even worse for straw hats soon

My favorite thing in the spoiler thread was the logic that Luffy cant fight Kizaru for real because he's "not a bad guy and isnt attacking people maliciously" when Katakuri literally exists in that context and we get this fucking page this week:

Yeah, the two are surely fighting and Kizaru is probably losing, but it's the right time: a good arc with him as focus, against Luffy.

Much better then being one of the "casualties" in the final war.

This is the right place and the right time, with Vegapunk, Sentomaru and all of that. The best we could have asked for.

He didn’t even say her name when she fell dude. Calmly borrowing the gun and trapping a bystander is not a Sanji move.

Sanji ran into Vergo yelling how he hears a woman’s tears. How is that calm?

Sanji yelled at Wadatsumi for almost falling on Nami and was pissed off.

Sanji was ready to beat up some random samurai harassing a woman in wano.

Sanji was going to beat the shit out of Niji for hurting Collette.

Like there’s not a single moment where Sanji sees a hurt woman and thinks “that’s okay she did it to herself.”
Its time for evil black hair Sanji :finally:

Yeah something tells me this idea of him following orders will end up backfiring on the WG if/when he loses by the end of the arc.

Its one of those clear attachments that I think if Sentoumaru is alive (likely but Oda for some reason now likes to kill people on a whim lol), he may end up saving him at the absolute end of the arc, even sacrificing himself to let the crew escape.

Its a longshot, but its definitely something I can imagine coming from this Egghead incident: Kizaru's personal relationships with VP and Sentoumaru
His character should end with him finding his own sense of justice and following through with it doing something that goes against the WG.