ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1091 : SENTOMARU

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
His character should end with him finding his own sense of justice and following through with it doing something that goes against the WG.
I'm not sure how I'd feel about this tbh.

If Kizaru ends up betraying the government/inconveniencing it, it would mean that all admirals except for Akainu and Greenbull have since Fuji's guaranteed to turn traitor at some point

He didn’t even say her name when she fell dude. Calmly borrowing the gun and trapping a bystander is not a Sanji move.

Sanji ran into Vergo yelling how he hears a woman’s tears. How is that calm?

Sanji yelled at Wadatsumi for almost falling on Nami and was pissed off.

Sanji was ready to beat up some random samurai harassing a woman in wano.

Sanji was going to beat the shit out of Niji for hurting Collette.

Like there’s not a single moment where Sanji sees a hurt woman and thinks “that’s okay she did it to herself.”

I think you're ignoring the context of these scenes and characters tho

Sanji said he heard Tashigi calling for help, he felt her pain and sadness somehow, he even mentions her tears. So there is a "call" here

Collete is a cook, she works hard to prepare their food and still gets treated like shit. Sanji even comments how he hates royalty who treats their servants like inhuman objects. She got jumped by Yonji, Niji and Ichiji and cowardly beaten up, no chance to defend herself at all, shes not even a combatant

At Wano, before Black Maria's trap, Sanji literally thought an abuse was about to happen..

Sanji was okay with Big Mom being killed, with parrying her attack to save Reiju, with York being treated like the crap she is. Im fine with that honestly, changing Sanji's expression a little could've made the scene better, but i don't think there is a real problem with it

I would bet money on Akainu not being a bad guy. He's dancing on the gray line like most antagonists, even Katakuri slaughtered people.
He was about to vaporize coby, a guy in his faction and, regardless what you think of him as a character, odas representation of the most goody two shoes pure guy in the series

Akainu is iredemmeable a scummy villain

Lucci about to get his ass beaten.
Still not a fan of Sanjis reaction to Stussy getting injured. Either he didn’t react or for some reason he called her Stussy Chan rather than Stussy Sama like last time. Either way feels off
Already called it.
Judge's son is becoming more Judge's son and less Sanji as the time passes.
Sanji would get worried for Stussy and instantly kicked Lucci, same way Sanji got worried for Tashigi and kicked Vergo. Even better he would sense the attack by CoO and successfully prevented it.
But Judge's son won't care and instead procceed to eliminate the enemy using advanced technolgy (bubble gun).

And we know what path he takes now.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Can somebody edit the Lucci and Zoro clashing panel, to make Lucci look like Sanji, so Sanji fans can get to see what Sanji having Armament Haki drawn on his leg, and what Sanji clashing equally with Zoro would look like?

Thanks, signed, someone who is kind of sick of this shit