ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1091 : SENTOMARU

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Yeah something tells me this idea of him following orders will end up backfiring on the WG if/when he loses by the end of the arc.

Its one of those clear attachments that I think if Sentoumaru is alive (likely but Oda for some reason now likes to kill people on a whim lol), he may end up saving him at the absolute end of the arc, even sacrificing himself to let the crew escape.

Its a longshot, but its definitely something I can imagine coming from this Egghead incident: Kizaru's personal relationships with VP and Sentoumaru
If Kizarus dies in this mission you can guarantee two things

1 - Luffys bounty becomes 4B-5B (he will get blamed)

2 - Akainu will go Ape Shit. No way to know what happens but Marines might become "a pirate crew". He surely won't accept being underneath the WG anymore.

I think you're ignoring the context of these scenes and characters tho

Sanji said he heard Tashigi calling for help, he felt her pain and sadness somehow, he even mentions her tears. So there is a "call" here

Collete is a cook, she works hard to prepare their food and still gets treated like shit. Sanji even comments how he hates royalty who treats their servants like inhuman objects. She got jumped by Yonji, Niji and Ichiji and cowardly beaten up, no chance to defend herself at all, shes not even a combatant

At Wano, before Black Maria's trap, Sanji literally thought an abuse was about to happen..

Sanji was okay with Big Mom being killed, with parrying her attack to save Reiju, with York being treated like the crap she is. Im fine with that honestly
None of that is ignoring the context. The context was a woman being attacked.

Big Mom being killed, parrying Big Moms attack by Reiju, and York being taken prisoner are not comparable at all to Stussy being nearly killed in front of Sanjis eyes, like bro.

Even if for some reason sanjis internal thought was, “Stussy shouldn’t have saved Vegapunk she did this to herself.” Which is such an out of character thing, there’s literally no excuse for not even acknowledging Stussy was dropped in front of his eyes.

Like idk why you think any of what happened is at all in character after over a thousand chapters of Sanji saying no man should hurt a woman and beating up anyone who touches a woman in front of him.

I'll never understand this kind of clichè where a character notice an enemy is attacking someone and proceed to defend this someone with his body without actually defend himself/herself. It's fucking stupid, if you have the reflexes to notice the attack why don't you defend too.

Really stupid. If you want to take Stussy out of the equation do it in a better and smart way.

None of that is ignoring the context. The context was a woman being attacked.

Big Mom being killed, parrying Big Moms attack by Reiju, and York being taken prisoner are not comparable at all to Stussy being nearly killed in front of Sanjis eyes, like bro.

Even if for some reason sanjis internal thought was, “Stussy shouldn’t have saved Vegapunk she did this to herself.” Which is such an out of character thing, there’s literally no excuse for not even acknowledging Stussy was dropped in front of his eyes.

Like idk why you think any of what happened is at all in character after over a thousand chapters of Sanji saying no man should hurt a woman and beating up anyone who touches a woman in front of him.
You're taking this too far and too literally bro, thats all

"No man should hurt a woman", and? That would stop Lucci, an assassin, from doing it? He knows their goal was killing Robin back in EL, and he defended her because she was a good person and was lying on purpose to leave the crew out of trouble.

He didn't beat up Lucci, but he went ahead and stopped Kaku from making a victim, then Zoro jumped on Lucci. I think there are many ways of reading this scene other than "omg why is Sanji not going crazy Ifrit Jambe Hells Memories right now".

That has never been the case, he didn't kept chasing Vergo to death for example, there were more important things to do at that moment and Sanji decided that by himself.