Speculations Luffy vs. Kizaru - outcome?

Outcome of Luffy vs. Kizaru

• Total voters
Luffy extreme diffs or high, depending on what you consider extreme and high.
What I mean is that Luffy is using all has, being injured and winning after some chapters with a big and strong move. Something akin to Luffy vs Kata, not Luffy vs Kaiso or Luffy vs Croco.

The last confrontation will be Awakening vs. Awakening, and I think Kizaru will have a "special" form like Ener's:

Last edited:
If they have an actual fight, anything less than high diff for Luffy will be a disgrace to the admirals. I wouldn’t be surprised if Oda had Kizaru win in a few clashes.

Luffy extreme diffs. Katakuri 2.0. Luffy will have to find a solution to deal with Kizaru which will be fundamentally different to Kaido. My guess is something Snakeman related.
After seieng injured Sentomaru react, dodge, tag kizaru

I don't think luffy will need something to deal with lizaru
He has snakeman already + fs
He has everything already
Post automatically merged:

Anyway,
Luffy very high diffs kizaru
Can't wait for g4 vs awakened Kizaru

Too early seeing an Admiral be truly defeated as they are the second to last antagonist imho.

So I think Oda will have Kizaru get trap in those seastone bubbles, seeing how Sanji easily trapped Kaku when caught off guard.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I'm torn between High diff and Mid diff, but leaning towards High diff. I would be amazed if Luffy pulled off an extreme diff here; that would mean he still has a lot to learn from the older Yonkous.

I'm torn between High diff and Mid diff, but leaning towards High diff. I would be amazed if Luffy pulled off an extreme diff here; that would mean he still has a lot to learn from the older Yonkous.
Yes, I'm also inclined to say high diff. I assume mid diff would be too easy given it's an admiral after all; the WG's strongest military force, but at the same time Egghead doesn't seem like the right place for an all out battle that ultimately will result in a lot of collateral damage, on top of Luffy having to recover for a considerable amount of time, in a scenario of a huge marine fleet with vice admirals and Saturn arriving that's not the most likely outcome.

Yes, I'm also inclined to say high diff. I assume mid diff would be too easy given it's an admiral after all; the WG's strongest military force, but at the same time Egghead doesn't seem like the right place for an all out battle that ultimately will result in a lot of collateral damage, on top of Luffy having to recover for a considerable amount of time, in a scenario of a huge marine fleet with vice admirals and Saturn arriving that's not the most likely outcome.
Tbh, I can see an post WC situation, were Luffy recovers in the middle of the voyage to Erbaf.