Speculations Luffy vs. Kizaru - outcome?

Outcome of Luffy vs. Kizaru

• Total voters
S

Sasaki Kojirō

@comrade Yes, I have been reviewing the possibilities, and I am definitely inclined towards a challenging High diff, as Luffy will have to take care of things later on after defeating Kizaru, and this could involve Saturno, VAs, etc.

dont think he will be stronger but he will do enough for people to see admirals on a similar level as consensus. still way too many people who assume luffy would just trash him
I'm like 99% sure Oda won't make logia awakening look weak in its first showcase.

Now of course that's speculation/it's not confirmed Kizaru has it.

But I really do genuinely think we'll see it in this arc.

Just one chapter of Gear 4/Gear 5 Luffy in trouble is all it takes.

Results are actually kind of surprising. Even some of the most notorious Admiral haters don’t dare to select less than “high diff” despite outspoken claims about how Admirals are so much weaker.

Contrasting this with opinions from even just a couple years ago is already staggering. There’s only so much trolling and disingenuousness while still trying to commit to the bit, huh?

Kizaru vs Luffy will be extreme diff. Luffy trained to defeat Kaidou’s durability master ACoC, but he hasn’t faced a Top Tier whose speed based and will require a different set of skills.