ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1091 : SENTOMARU

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
If sanji used a weapon to attack someone that would give it away completely. Why would devon reveal herself while so many enemies are in her immediate vicinity
She's physically strong. If she threw a punch she'd give it away, but she could have thrown a kick at least?
Post automatically merged:

Chopper can but he has to save Stussy
Let VegaPunk grow new clones.

In fact the way the SHP pirates were treated early this arc, it would be no surprise if VP secretly took samples to clone them.

It's sad, you can tell that Kizaru really didn't like that he to had to fight and defeat Sentomaru and I'm pretty sure he doesn't like the fact that he also has to go and kill Vegapunk.

All three of them have known each other for years and they are all good friends, Kizaru being forced to take out two people he considers as friends is really tough but unfortunately he has no other choice.

Since the Marines won't accept a deal with them, and since York won't give em the code, why don't they just kill her ?

About Sanji yeah, some doubt but that could be his character growth. Before Wano, he would never have called a woman to help him, but he did. Now he's able to stay calm and focus on the best thing to do in this situation too. It would've been different if it was Lucci stabbing an innocent woman, but here it's Stussy who moves herself and Sanji knows she's strong too.

I think Zoro will mid/high diff Lucci. But it's kinda hard to predict since Lucci's level is hard to know with only the gag fight we saw with Luffy.

Awesome panel of Luffy and Kizaru before they clash.

Since the Marines won't accept a deal with them, and since York won't give em the code, why don't they just kill her ?

About Sanji yeah, some doubt but that could be his character growth. Before Wano, he would never have called a woman to help him, but he did. Now he's able to stay calm and focus on the best thing to do in this situation too. It would've been different if it was Lucci stabbing an innocent woman, but here it's Stussy who moves herself and Sanji knows she's strong too.

I think Zoro will mid/high diff Lucci. But it's kinda hard to predict since Lucci's level is hard to know with only the gag fight we saw with Luffy.

Wouldn’t the best thing to do have been bubble Lucci?
Post automatically merged:

Because of his nickname Black Leg? BB isn't dumb or clueless when it comes to intel gathering.
But trying to replicate a fighting style is infinitely more difficult and dangerous than merely using a tool that’ll have a better result.

people go crazy when sanji acts smart. Sanji prioritizes the situation, it has always been like this, he decides to take care of Nami by neutralizing another possible aggressor. it is better to have one aggressor than two. and sanji always stands up for nami over any other woman. the past weeks it was bonney, now it's sanji, the next week who will it be? Zoro? Seriously, they are looking for 3 feet to the cat

Great stuff as always from Kizaru. The fight has just begone and the interaction between Luffy & Kizaru is already putting Wano to shame.

Reiterating the goal to kill Vegapunk makes me feel more confident that the BB pirates will capture/kill himso neither the Strawhats nor Marines get it.
The Strawhats will escape of course, but the Vegapunk satellites will also be wiped out, the Mother Flame factory & Seraphim will stay in WG hands, and Punk Records will be destroyed.

I expect that some knowledge of the Void Century/WG secrets will be revealed, if not Caribou blabbing about the Ancient Weapons.

The Strawhats leaving Lucci to roam about is still so silly, but plot will plot.

people go crazy when sanji acts smart. Sanji prioritizes the situation, it has always been like this, he decides to take care of Nami by neutralizing another possible aggressor. it is better to have one aggressor than two. and sanji always stands up for nami over any other woman. the past weeks it was bonney, now it's sanji, the next week who will it be? Zoro? Seriously, they are looking for 3 feet to the cat
Lucci is a better target. Then again it can be Oda poor writing just like how he refuses to use sea beat weapons to attack the ships. The marines wouldn't just die there, they could escape on the Island.

Sanji has been like this bro, he would’ve reacted this way before Wano, pre timeskip and all.
Lucci Vs Zoro difficulty is anyone’s guess tho…. Lucci doesn’t look too pressed about Zoro. But based on where I have Zoro I would expect him to beat Lucci Mid/high Diff.

Vice admirals had a good showing, strongest subordinate group in the series when you take out plot armor.

Always felt Oda could utilize them more, even if it's just to use them to hype up other characters.