ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1091 : SENTOMARU

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Not really bro.
After his family bloodline was revealed, Sanji has ignored saving woman in danger twice: Nami when being beaten by Ulti and Stussy. Good old Sanji would have quickly jumped to save the damsel, like good old Sanji saved Vivi from Crocodile's aligator or Tashigi from Vergo.
It is as if the third son is slowly becoming a cold blooded man like all other Judge's sons.
Nope. Sanji did the right thing.
Yes, Stussy got injured but Sanji saw that the CP0 was about to sneak attack on them. Let's say Sanji looks after Stussy, then there is still Kaku who could easily attack Nami and the others. Sanji made sure to defuse the entire situation by taking down Kaku at first because if he didn't, Kaku would have targetted his friends who are more important than Stussy.

I mean, Sanji can still look after Stussy at the next chapter. Kaku can't do anything after all.

I just think y’all are a little too eager for Devon to be in the plot. There’s a high probability Laffite or Devon are on Egghead but it’s really not a guarantee. Oda often does some unexpected twist with these kind of situations.
Post automatically merged:

I actually think that will happen Sooner then later.
The Blackbeard pirate ship was shown a while ago and since this is the climax of the arc they are bound to show up soon. Odas not going to introduce them then not have them appear until the arc ends.

Especially after a timeksip where we don’t know all the circumstances, Devon and Lafitte being in the plot is pretty likely.

People saying Bonney last chapter were jumping the gun, but people mentioning that Sanjis acting out of character here and that Devon is likely the subject as Sanji getting captured by women is kinda normal, it’s not farfetched.

Especially when odas giving a pretty clear indicator that not only is Sanji not caring about Stussy, he used his hands in combat (albeit with a gun but still something never done in manga before), and has avoided fighting despite Lucci just doing something that normally would drive Sanji into combat. It’s pretty sketchy

More proof that luffy didn't use adv coc.
The untouchable blow is CoA. Notice how the box calls it “the untouchable blow WITH conquerors haki.”

Like at least figuring out the difference between begone and begun, right?

Hence why I wrote: Indeed. Looking forward to the offscreen.
Lol, that’s the best you could come up with? An autocomplete error? That’s not reading comprehension mr. Alt.
Trying to deny that Luffy called an Admiral strong or wouldn’t have a difficult battle with one is the sort of childish, inanity I’m talking about.

Lucci about to get his ass beaten.
Still not a fan of Sanjis reaction to Stussy getting injured. Either he didn’t react or for some reason he called her Stussy Chan rather than Stussy Sama like last time. Either way feels off

Stussys a goat tho.
Devon disguised as sanji :crazwhat:

We also saw chuuji this chapter

Lol, that’s the best you could come up with? An autocomplete error? That’s not reading comprehension mr. Alt.
Trying to deny that Luffy called an Admiral strong or wouldn’t have a difficult battle with one is the sort of childish, inanity I’m talking about.
Then learn to spell and don't rely on autocomplete. My goodness you never stop taking Ls during the day?

You cling too much onto admirals like a little child. They are not MC. So why not admit Kizaru is scared based on single panel? Apply the same logic you used for Luffy or just stop pretending you're not just a cheerleader for a fictional character.

And calling me an alt is rich coming from one of the 30+ admiral accounts that are just too easy to confuse because they all have the same shitty logic as you.

Sanji didn’t even yell out Stussys name like Vegapunk and Nami, he showed no anger and no emotion. You think pre timeskip or post timeskip sanji would act like this?

The sanji who yesterday In verse asked Stussy to be her loyal servant and now today doesn’t care that she was stabbed? There is not a single moment in the manga where Sanji sees a woman get hurt and he doesnt care.
Yeah that was weird of him not reacting, i can see sanji got lured and trapped by devon transforming to nami/robin etc, or is just oda had enought panel to draw and dont really care

Nope. Sanji did the right thing.
Yes, Stussy got injured but Sanji saw that the CP0 was about to sneak attack on them. Let's say Sanji looks after Stussy, then there is still Kaku who could easily attack Nami and the others. Sanji made sure to defuse the entire situation by taking down Kaku at first because if he didn't, Kaku would have targetted his friends who are more important than Stussy.

I mean, Sanji can still look after Stussy at the next chapter. Kaku can't do anything after all.
Except Sanji implies that Kaku didn't know what Lucci was planning and that Kaku seemed to be the most injured out of the whole group

Yeah that was weird of him not reacting, i can see sanji got lured and trapped by devon transforming to nami/robin etc, or is just oda had enought panel to draw and dont really care
Didn't really care or got carried away with all the Live Action support he had to give. For him personally this is a really big thing, no doubt, surely he gives the Live Action more attention now.

True Yonko vs Admiral fight after marine ford starts finally. SHs instinctively waiting for Luffy was nice to see. Lucci is cunning and overestimating himself like always. Hope he gives Zoro extreme diff fight here. Sanji’s reaction was cool and collected than usual. He instantly trapped Kaku to avoid fighting an opponent. He can go save Stussy now.

Stussy’s reaction and Lucci’s coldness was good to see. Kizaru got even more characterization now but I wonder why he is so intent on following orders instead of following what he really wants. Hope we get a backstory before he is defeated. This Luffy v Kizaru is gonna be so exciting man.

Then learn to spell and don't rely on autocomplete. My goodness you never stop taking Ls during the day?

You cling too much onto admirals like a little child. They are not MC. So why not admit Kizaru is scared based on single panel? Apply the same logic you used for Luffy or just stop pretending you're not just a cheerleader for a fictional character.

And calling me an alt is rich coming from one of the 30+ admiral accounts that are just too easy to confuse because they all have the same shitty logic as you.
Unfortunately for you, the neurotic behaviour of multiple alts is a staple of the so-called Yonko fanbase. It’s the sort of childishness that’s so pervavise it’s present on all platforms.
It’s not even like you’re trying to hide it, your manner of response makes it clear (and makes me wonder why I even waste time with such mental illness). Using the signature puerile responses of adding “L” to names as if 5 year old banter is the best you could come up with.

Calling out the ridiculous nonsense that you claimed is all of a sudden “clinging to Admirals.” Normal behaviour is shocking to you because you can’t understand why anyone wouldn’t hate the Admirals like you do and come up with inane garbage to use against them. Sorry, but I’m not 10 years old and don’t think it’s a good investment to make alts to hate on fictional characters. Grow up for your own sake, geez.

The only thing I’ll give you is that I can’t tell which of the usual suspects’ alts you are. I can’t even say it’s the same sort of illogic as some of the rest since the stupidity & childishness is so diverse. The only uniform thing is the eye-rolling that’s induced.

Last edited:
I doubt VP is going to die without fulfilling his dream. If anything, another satellite will get taken out permanently before the real VP does.
Vegapunk is probably gonna join the Rev army and help them strike back against the WG, so they have something to fully counter the Mother Flame and what not.
Not to mention Sabo's ability to create endless amounts of flames would probably be a great source of energy for him, iirc he wanted to make an artificial sun or something, so I really think he's going to end up joining them after Kuma sacrifices to save him and Bonney.