ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1091 : SENTOMARU

Rate The Chapter!!

• Total voters
Lucci is Yonko level.
Trolling aside, he's probably at least YC1 level.

Not sure how anyone can think that if you inserted Lucci into a Yonko crew, that he'd be the 3rd commander or even a Tobiroppo equivalent.

It's the plague of being a pre-TS villain, the same way that people were reluctant to say Croc was above vet level until he dropped a fat 1.9B.

Tbh the other thing with Lucci is that his only reference of comparison right now is G5 Luffy who himself had only been displayed against Kaido previously, guys who are already among the strongest characters of all time. So it's only natural that he looks bad in comparison.

Trolling aside, he's probably at least YC1 level.

Not sure how anyone can think that if you inserted Lucci into a Yonko crew, that he'd be the 3rd commander or even a Tobiroppo equivalent.

It's the plague of being a pre-TS villain, the same way that people were reluctant to say Croc was above vet level until he dropped a fat 1.9B.

Tbh the other thing with Lucci is that his only reference of comparison right now is G5 Luffy who himself had only been displayed against Kaido previously, guys who are already among the strongest characters of all time. So it's only natural that he looks bad in comparison.
I think Lucci is FM lvl or more.

I think Lucci is FM lvl or more.
Most likely.

I don't know why some of my fellow Zoro fans are defending King so hard against Lucci when they're now BOTH Zoro opponents.

If Lucci's weaker than King and Zoro beats him mid diff, then that means Zoro isn't as far ahead of King as we thought.

Lucci should be at least King/Marco/Kat level imo, if he's meant to be a mid diff or higher fight for Zoro

Apollo

The Sol King
Some people still coping that this is CoA only :saden:
So Luffy immeditely uses one of his top powers against Lucci (Gear 5), but squares up to Kizaru with only armament ? :kawak:
Lets see people using CoA in chapter 1091, this is a CoA clash. You can clearly see that both Zoro's swords and Lucci's leg are coated in CoA haki while lightning is absent: :watchout:

But, listen to this. Just two pages later, Oda is drawing Luffy using haki on Kizaru with lightning AND none of the black coating that is seen in CoA:

"B-but the boot is already black 🤓"
Let me draw a circle for you with a little zoom, cuz you clearly need your eyes checked:

See that its not coated in armament ? Here is a comparison with his other leg that is definitely not coated in haki at that moment.

Do you see a difference ? A coat of armament haki on one leg but missing on the other?

Its no wonder people who spent the whole week coping about Luffy one shotting Kizaru are lashing out over this single panel :suresure:

Some people still coping that this is CoA only :saden:
So Luffy immeditely uses one of his top powers against Lucci (Gear 5), but squares up to Kizaru with only armament ? :kawak:
Lets see people using CoA in chapter 1091, this is a CoA clash. You can clearly see that both Zoro's swords and Lucci's leg are coated in CoA haki while lightning is absent: :watchout:

But, listen to this. Just two pages later, Oda is drawing Luffy using haki on Kizaru with lightning AND none of the black coating that is seen in CoA:

"B-but the boot is already black 🤓"
Let me draw a circle for you with a little zoom, cuz you clearly need your eyes checked:

See that its not coated in armament ? Here is a comparison with his other leg that is definitely not coated in haki at that moment.

Do you see a difference ? A coat of armament haki on one leg but missing on the other?

Its no wonder people who spent the whole week coping about Luffy one shotting Kizaru are lashing out over this single panel :suresure:
It's 99% likely to be ACoC.

And Kizaru blocks like a chad :myman: