Current Events Outcome of Zoro vs Lucci

How far does Lucci push Zoro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably mid diff if they even have a full fight. The entire crew is there and if even Sanji jumps in the fight should be wrapped up quickly. There clash is just like with Lucci vs Luffy. I don't think Luffy or Zoro have 1 v 1's here as the goal is clearly to escape not win a battle. I think Lucci gets defeated and recaptured or koed then the Luffy uses a attack to send kizaru flying and they escape to the next island with kizaru in pursue.

Mid diff I think

Nah, Zoro vs Kaku was a classic high diff.
Zoro got pushed considerably, but he was not in a state unable to fight later, didn't sustain major injuries etc.

Zoro vs Mr 1 was extreme diff. Zoro almost died there.
Post automatically merged:

I just hope it won't be a low diff, enough with humiliating my boi :risitasad:
If Lucci pushes Zoro to high diff will you finally admit he's > King?

:endthis:

Nah you guys are a different bread of dumb.

We have seen multiple weak characters clash against top tiers. Zoro did that back in dressrosa. Is Dressrosa Zoro also low-top tier then?

Zoro is beyond YC1 category, the same spectrum you put lucci at.

And where are you getting this nonsense sabo's rival stuff? Non canon movies?
Lucci was easily the most hyped preskip Villain, in terms of strength, and it's not even close. Oda went out of his way at every chance he got to hype up how strong this guy was. His character was centered around just how much of a beast he was after all. If there is any character Oda would bring back as a low end top tier, it would be Lucci.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
If it's above mid diff then G5 no diffs Zoro
I know the poll options are just to give a general idea but how is Pica medium diff while King is only one level above that? lol
  • "Mid diff" is a broad range
  • Most of Zoro's damage from King was the Mink medicine
  • Pica was much will weaker than Zoro, but his abilities let him stall the fight for pretty long

Would you rather have Zoro fighting Kizaru alongside Sanji and Luffy after Lucci gets bubbled by Sanji next chapter or Zoro low diffing Lucci without even meeting Kizaru ever again? :sanmoji:
I'd rather Zoro low diff Lucci.

Luffy should be enough to defeat Borsalino by himself.

A three way tag team vs Borsalino would be kind of uninspiring TBH.

Probably mid diff if they even have a full fight. The entire crew is there and if even Sanji jumps in the fight should be wrapped up quickly. There clash is just like with Lucci vs Luffy. I don't think Luffy or Zoro have 1 v 1's here as the goal is clearly to escape not win a battle. I think Lucci gets defeated and recaptured or koed then the Luffy uses a attack to send kizaru flying and they escape to the next island with kizaru in pursue.
The goal or WCi was to invade and escape ...look at what happened : he fought & fought, had a 1v1 against katakuri
People even though luffy wonr return and escape after running from katakuri when g4 ran out

Kizaru and lucci are losing definitely this arc

Zoro vs kaku was a mid dif
You don't get PU for a battle that's mid diff

Stop reading 2 pieces

The goal or WCi was to invade and escape ...look at what happened : he fought & fought, had a 1v1 against katakuri
People even though luffy wonr return and escape after running from katakuri when g4 ran out

Kizaru and lucci are losing definitely this arc

You don't get PU for a battle that's mid diff

Stop reading 2 pieces
Zoro was literally fighting way after andcSanji had a PU and had mid diff too. You sound like a clown

Mid diff I think

Nah, Zoro vs Kaku was a classic high diff.
Zoro got pushed considerably, but he was not in a state unable to fight later, didn't sustain major injuries etc.

Zoro vs Mr 1 was extreme diff. Zoro almost died there.

I just hope it won't be a low diff, enough with humiliating my boi :risitasad:
It wasn't because he wasn't able to fight later. It's because he was literally losing and was about to die after being overwhelmed and then asura came out his ass.

As asuras coming out. Zoros being pushed back and down. Being overwhelmed. Literally about to lose.

Extreme diff is appropriate

Because Zoro won’t use KoH right off the bat.

Also Lucci might not confront him directly. I can see him using his awakening’s speed and geppo to bounce around and hit Zoro from a far with flying slashes and flying shigan.
So that doesn’t make a one shot then

Zoro was literally fighting way after andcSanji had a PU and had mid diff too. You sound like a clown
The difficulty of a fight isn't determined by how much damage a person receives, and whether or not they can keep fighting afterwards.

Example:

Zoro and Ryuma were dead even. The fight didn't last long, and Zoro continued fighting long after the fight was over. But during the fight, they were both reaching their limit, and Zoro even commented his swords would break if the fight continued longer. They both then put it all on the line in one final attack, winner takes all. Zoro came out on top. That was an extreme diff fight.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Lucci is the new Pica or if you wanna be more respectful, a new Kamazou. One clean hit from one of those high-end moves, he's done for—I'd say it's gonna be Shishi Sonson.
With COC or without COC?

I am hoping Lucci isn't Zoro's main fight in this arc.
Who are you hoping to be the main fight?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
With COC or without COC?
It all depends on how quickly this fight is meant to end. I'd say he probably won't need CoC. I'd be disappointed if he needs it. Any mid-end move with CoC would end him. A high-end move with CoC would be overkill.

Who are you hoping to be the main fight?
I was hoping for a Zodiac VA or something.