Current Events Outcome of Zoro vs Lucci

How far does Lucci push Zoro?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think Lucci is stronger than King. Now, Zoro vs King overall was extreme diff, but Zoro in that fight was heavily nerfed (by injuries and by Enma) compared to now, once he unlocked Acoc and fully tamed Enma King had no chance. I'd still say high difficulty, because by their quick exchange in this chapter Zoro is looking very serious (althought it might be because he was worried that the crew could be in danger or that Vegapunk was almost assassinated beneath his eyes), so I am not expecting an easy fight, but we'll see.

Zoro vs King and Kaku was extreme diff, Ryuma was high diff.

Lucci is superior and probably will win if its a 1v1 to the end, but surely thats not how it ends. So I assume their fight will be interrupted somehow.

If Zoro manages to beat Lucci or show superiority, I will admit Zoro is a Low Top Tier.

but Zoro in that fight was heavily nerfed
That magic medicine was an excuse of Oda to let him be at 100% again. King gave him a legit extreme diff fight and potentially couldve won if he wasnt dumb enough to go into an all in attack exchange while Zoro has clearly more DC. King couldve played it slow and with more long range attack, he dominated the fight until that point.
Post automatically merged:

Since when is lucci a low top tier?
Since he clashed with Gear 5. People really forget fast how insanely powerful Gear 5 Luffy is, man rope jumped Kaido!

Low Top Tier to me is clearly stronger than Yc1 but clearly weaker than real Top Tiers, basically the connection between those Tiers. And Lucci proved to be there. Which makes sense portrayal wise as well as Sabo's rival.

Since he clashed with Gear 5. People really forget fast how insanely powerful Gear 5 Luffy is, man rope jumped Kaido!

Low Top Tier to me is clearly stronger than Yc1 but clearly weaker than real Top Tiers, basically the connection between those Tiers. And Lucci proved to be there. Which makes sense portrayal wise as well as Sabo's rival.
Nah you guys are a different bread of dumb.

We have seen multiple weak characters clash against top tiers. Zoro did that back in dressrosa. Is Dressrosa Zoro also low-top tier then?

Zoro is beyond YC1 category, the same spectrum you put lucci at.

And where are you getting this nonsense sabo's rival stuff? Non canon movies?

First of all - King was Mega Super Duper Extreme Diff literally putting Zoro at deaths door.

Secondly, Lucci has enough in his arsenal to put up a fight against almost anybody and he has attributes beyond Zoro. But I think Zoro will simply show him levels with a scary amount of killing intent (unlike Luffy) + AdCoC he is like a shadow Hokage. He will scare Lucci just enough to show him that the WG can forget about only focusing on Luffy and dreaming of routing the Strawhat Pirates.

The SHP are a serious problem because they also have Zoro who in his own right is a 2B+ pirate. The WG of course knows of Jinbei who is probably rightly gauged at 1.1 B. And they are yet to understand the threat Sanji will become.