Spoiler JJK SPOILER 234

If Sukuna had a counter to the neutral limitless all along but never felt the need to use it as opposed to Maho’s adaptation, that would mean he folded Gojo without going all out.
His Trump at best is a nuke attack that also won't bypass infinity he can't bypass İnfinity without DA or Mahoraga that's the point

So he has one secret attack heian Sukuna would have lost the fight all along

His Trump at best is a nuke attack that also won't bypass infinity he can't bypass İnfinity without DA or Mahoraga that's the point

So he has one secret attack heian Sukuna would have lost the fight all along
I think “the point” is that Sukuna doesn’t want to show his techniques to the students watching and is only using stuff they know he has aka 10 shadows

I think “the point” is that Sukuna doesn’t want to show his techniques to the students watching and is only using stuff they know he has aka 10 shadows
But the secret weapon will be use on them its more like a huge attack rather than open CT

Cause it's clear DE,DA or Mahoraga Sukuna are his only way to bypass infinity

He even mentions that if Hollow hits him it would seriously owe the fraudelst of all frauds Lukuna :cheers:

If that helps you sleep at night.

The bigger fraud is the one who couldn't get past a 15 years old's CT and make his opponent try and bring out their full abilities.

Gojo = Yorozu but a tiny better

:gokulaugh:

I swear to god Nika if Sukuna had a counter to infinity all along but chose not to use it I will burn the entire JJK section of this forum to the ground with revenge threads
What will you do if sukuna actually doesn't have a counter to infinity?

We already knew this.
But what can you do with a machine gun if it does not have ammo?

Sukuna bros coming back with recycled theories after one bad chapter for Gojo.

Tbh, Sukuna had no counter against Gojo's CT.

If you need CTless Gojo for Sukuna to reveal his TRUMP CARD, I have nothing to say to you.

Last edited: