ONE PIECE Live Action - Episodes Discussion Thread

They should pick taller actors for taller story characters. For Arlong they could have picked anyone else that's taller, the voice was terrible and so was the outfit. No excuse not picking someone taller of any racial background.

What the hell is this casting?:kidwat:Does netflix not know the concept of age?

Why Mihawk talks like a gay vampire?

after watching that cringe and laughable fight between Mihawk and Pinzoro for few seconds, I think I know my answer but is there anything worthwhile watching this crap?
What are the good scenes to google to watch?
Yeah, Kaya was worst, i barely got pass ep3 & 4
Some worse moments

Makino needs to be recast

Episode 8

Nice ending song!!

It was great. Well much better than Bebop fuckery. Good they stopped at 8 episodes gives them time to figure out where they fucked up I hope and then come back with better season 2.

Thanks for watching together dear worstgen community, including you overzealous admiral fanboys.

Rating 8/10 and looking forward to season 2 honestly

Half way through episode 4.
Siam being a girl is kinda nice. The entire thing is giving me Kuroshitsuji vibes and Kuro is really amazing. Couldn't have picked a better actor.

Koby being involved is also a nice change. Though overall this series feels like a different entity which is just inspired by the original (however I'm not complaining so far as I think it's good in its own right).