ONE PIECE Live Action - Episodes Discussion Thread

Half way through episode 4.
Siam being a girl is kinda nice. The entire thing is giving me Kuroshitsuji vibes and Kuro is really amazing. Couldn't have picked a better actor.

Koby being involved is also a nice change. Though overall this series feels like a different entity which is just inspired by the original (however I'm not complaining so far as I think it's good in its own right).
Oh Siam wasn't a girl? Honestly I thought she fit well the role. Damn gaslighting hahaha, but no problem.
Post automatically merged:

imagine watching with subs :suresure:
I watched with subs I was worried I might miss out what someone with an accent would say, especially Arlong's groaning fake fishman accent.

But had no issues actually. Garp was clear too to me.

Just finished ep1 its mediocre, gold roger speech it just lame and cringe should have improve dialogue speech. Also cant believe they just make zoro slice mr 7 in half lol i thoght this wasnt R rated, also when mr 7 recruit zoro reply in manga was he want only join if he was the leader, they really miss that. Tho the action scene is good so far especially zoro.
Overall i give ep1 6/10

Episode 8

Nice ending song!!

It was great. Well much better than Bebop fuckery. Good they stopped at 8 episodes gives them time to figure out where they fucked up I hope and then come back with better season 2.

Thanks for watching together dear worstgen community, including you overzealous admiral fanboys.

Rating 8/10 and looking forward to season 2 honestly
Agree, they need to fix some issue

Worst episode with episode 3
You are now good, smooth sailing from here on
idk man, there's just too much inconsistency for me to continue. how can they cast guys like koby, helmeppo, garp and zoro so perfectly but then have a 30 year old nami and a kaya that looks like a heroin junkie but is meant to pass as 18. i know i sound toxic as hell here but the lighting sucks, the acting's boring and syrup village has already dragged on long enough :whitepress:

Just finished ep1 its mediocre, gold roger speech it just lame and cringe should have improve dialogue speech. Also cant believe they just make zoro slice mr 7 in half lol i thoght this wasnt R rated, also when mr 7 recruit zoro reply in manga was he want only join if he was the leader, they really miss that. Tho the action scene is good so far especially zoro.
Overall i give ep1 6/10
It has different value to different people I guess. To some of us it's really nostalgic and dates back decades ago.

idk man, there's just too much inconsistency for me to continue. how can they cast guys like koby, helmeppo, garp and zoro so perfectly but then have a 30 year old nami and a kaya that looks like a heroin junkie but is meant to pass as 18. i know i sound toxic as hell here but the lighting sucks, the acting's boring and syrup village has already dragged on long enough :whitepress:
You hate Nami?
I agree on Kaya but Nami
Just finish the show even if you speedbliz the rest

WHAT A RIDE.. it was amazing and I want more!

A few mistakes here and there and I would personnaly tone down the weird focal choices but I respect it. Amazing music overall, thanks that the "we are" theme is still here, great photography, Luffy and Garp are perfect

The serie made me tear up at least 5 time if not more, so its a great success for me, but I'm a fan of One Piece so it must be different for others.

Anyway. This is the perfect serie for the fans and I can't wait to see what the regular audience will take out of it.

Season two please!

I think you are spot on. Not toxic, it's your honest opinion. I liked it more than you but I understand and I do agree with the particular issues you've raised.

I recommend speeding it up where it's boring or skipping few seconds forward. Episode 3&4 were the worst I guess.

NAHH Not with this scene tho :gokulaugh:

Literally Zoro goes to the Shells town bar with a Mutilated Mr 7 Body -> sit -> the "onigiri" bar girl shows up and sees Zoro-> Zoro Confused -> the girl then Smiles and Laugh at Zoro -> and then Leave with Zoro looking Confused as hell

Gotta be 10/10 Scene:milaugh:
What? You never get free snacks in pubs when you drag along your bounties?

I think you are spot on. Not toxic, it's your honest opinion. I liked it more than you but I understand and I do agree with the particular issues you've raised.

I recommend speeding it up where it's boring or skipping few seconds forward. Episode 3&4 were the worst I guess.

What? You never get free snacks in pubs when you drag along your bounties?
Nope :gokulaugh:
But its really makes me laugh so much

NAHH Not with this scene tho :gokulaugh:

Literally Zoro goes to the Shells town bar with a Mutilated Mr 7 Body -> sit -> the "onigiri" bar girl shows up and sees Zoro-> Zoro Confused -> the girl then Smiles and Laugh at Zoro -> and then Leave with Zoro looking Confused as hell

Gotta be 10/10 Scene:milaugh:
He is a Pirate Hunter, people would perceived this a better light than you are making it.

It was 10/10 for me.