ONE PIECE Live Action - Episodes Discussion Thread

I think we are set for three seasons. Can be wrong and I doubt we will have more but that would be already amazing.
I don't necessarily expect a 3rd. Wouldn't it depend on whether 2nd is a success first?

Where would 2nd and 3rd even end? I imagine maybe end of Alabasta for 2nd unless the want to rush the show a lot more?
Season 3 Skypea? Really makes you wonder how compressed will the story be if this goes on.

It's a good thing for Wano at least.

And I won't lie, that first "We are" on the first going merry ride.. I had to stop to calm myself lol
yes I was surprised they quoted We Are. This melody is too iconic:steef:. Makes it even more confusing why the German dub team decided to omit We Are in the anime and created a new opening song. The regular LA ost sounds very One Piecey too tho.

I don't necessarily expect a 3rd. Wouldn't it depend on whether 2nd is a success first?

Where would 2nd and 3rd even end? I imagine maybe end of Alabasta for 2nd unless the want to rush the show a lot more?
Season 3 Skypea? Really makes you wonder how compressed will the story be if this goes on.

S2/3 should be Alabasta they need to slow down
If they want to adapt whole Alabasta arc in S2 this will turn into disaster

S2/3 should be Alabasta they need to slow down
If they want to adapt whole Alabasta arc in S2 this will turn into disaster
a. not getting a s2
b. that is the dumbest shit ive read all my life, unless they plan on stopping the series after alabasta
1 ep would cover loguetown and reverse mountain

then 1 ep for each of the irrelevant lead up "arcs"

why would they need more than 4-6 (if they extend to 10 eps) episodes for an arc that could be condensed in half in the anime

I think the real problem is the money. It seems like they're not shying away from the powerscaling aspect Mihawk cut a galleon in half with a flying slash and it only gets crazier from now on. Imagine how much money you'd have to invest on for a water 7 or a wano season.