ONE PIECE Live Action - Episodes Discussion Thread

The Hollywood strike is not optional mate, if you're an actor working on a american made project

you have to be a part of the strike

anyone trying to break the strike, who isn't already a stabilished actor, won't be able to work on the industry anymore
Fair enough if they don't have a choice that's an issue with the industry itself. But the strike in general is some of the most privileged whiny bullshit I have ever seen. These people make more money than most people the country will in their entire life, and they think they deserve more for making mediocre products in recent years.

I

Indigo

Seems like the show is having an overall pretty good reception.

I've seen mostly good things on twitter, youtube and reddit.

A lot of traction too, so this bolds well for a possible season 2.

You could see Netflix put a lot of money into marketing for this project, with 3 trailers, events, multiple articles in all big journals.

I'm guessing they want this to go forward for another season.

I

Indigo

Fair enough if they don't have a choice that's an issue with the industry itself. But the strike in general is some of the most privileged whiny bullshit I have ever seen. These people make more money than most people the country will in their entire life, and they think they deserve more for making mediocre products in recent years.
No they don't

you're just thinking of the big actors, and yeah, those guys don't need any of the this

but most people working in the industry, think like 95% of them, are all fucked just like the rest of us

The cast that was working on the Orange is the New Black show, which was a hit for many years by Netflix, was living off food stamps mate

Most secondary actors and extras, backstage crew, stunt people, everyone gets shit pay and almost no residuals nowdays

Writers get almost nothing

if you think just the main actors and directors are a representation of the entire industry's salary, then you're stupid
Post automatically merged:

Full on AI video gen lol
Sorry, what?