Spoiler JJK SPOILER 234

cause you self inserted yourself with posting an interview with Katayama and not even Gege....
If you genuinely think Gege hates Gojo then you just simply fell for his usual troll bait. It is like saying Gege hates Yuji cuz he said writing Yuji makes him uncomfortable and Gege constantly makes him suffer. Or he hates Nanami cuz he killed him. It’s all part of his comedy routine act and it is clear from his writing of the characters that he does not “hate” any of them.

Last edited:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
If you genuinely think Gege hates Gojo then you just simply fell for his usual troll bait. It is like saying Gege hates Yuji cuz he said writing Yuji makes him uncomfortable and Gege constantly makes him suffer. Or he hates Nanami cuz he killed him. It’s all part of his comedy routine act and it is clear from his writing of the characters that he does not “hate” any of them.
yawn.

didn't you already try going down this road stating Gege cosplayed as Gojo and that he's him irl but shared an interview with an entirely different person all together?

good try making up new excuses. If Gege said they dislike Yuji on multiple occasions than I'd believe them, if they kill off a character I'm not going to believe they hate them but nice angle you're trying to shoot here.

yawn.

didn't you already try going down this road stating Gege cosplayed as Gojo and that he's him irl but shared an interview with an entirely different person all together?
What are you bludding about. Interview clearly says that Gege is like a Gojo IRL, meaning Gege modeled Gojo after himself, if you can't get it through that thick skull of yours and delude yourself into thinking an author hates his own fictional characters then that's not my problem.

good try making up new excuses. If Gege said they dislike Yuji on multiple occasions than I'd believe them, if they kill off a character I'm not going to believe they hate them but nice angle you're trying to shoot here.
Based on your other comments it's clear to me and anybody who reads the thread that you are not just a Gojofan, you are a Gojotard. Knew this conversation was pointless.