General Mafia General Chat

J

Joygirl1

Might be too early to start a Sign-Up thread I guess? But if possible I'd like to reserve a timespot somewhere between October and November / very beginning of December at latest starting point to finally host my first international mafia round on Worstgen. Was considering it for a very long time now and finally made up my mind, wanting to try it out. What to expect and more info would all be explained in the Sign-Up thread later.

I'm thinking up concepts for member themed roles for a future Maf game I wanna host

So far I have me as a role and

Watson
Passive - [Amnesia] For the first three phases of the game, your memory retrieval is garbage. Each time you vote, it winds up getting removed from the VC because you don't remember who you voted for.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Might be too early to start a Sign-Up thread I guess? But if possible I'd like to reserve a timespot somewhere between October and November / very beginning of December at latest starting point to finally host my first international mafia round on Worstgen. Was considering it for a very long time now and finally made up my mind, wanting to try it out. What to expect and more info would all be explained in the Sign-Up thread later.
Hmm a bit too early because I also have to post my sign up for my end of September/early October game lol. But overall no biggie I guess.