General Mafia General Chat

AL sama

Red Haired
u should def play some more if u ever get the time! i had fun playing with u in the valentines game
pretty sure u were scum gf and i copped u cuz i thought u were scummy af and got an inno that game? u got lucky there, gotta give me the pleasure of u catching u as scum fr next time :endthis:
I don't quite remember if I was the GF or not but I was scum lol

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Waifubro, hypothetically, how interested would you be in collabing on Index Mafia.
That would be interesting waifubro. I need to watch Index first probably. Might not be a bad idea once I finish The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Right now I finished.. the first set chronologically. I'm in the middle of Endless Eight.

Have you seen the new trailer for Mahou Shoujo? So hyped for that

What was the deal with Horuma and those witch wings at the end of the season? I read somewhere that her transformation into the Devil was partially because of her karma/fate from rewinding the timeline a lot of times but it seems there was something else that was explained in a manga I think

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
u should def play some more if u ever get the time! i had fun playing with u in the valentines game
pretty sure u were scum gf and i copped u cuz i thought u were scummy af and got an inno that game? u got lucky there, gotta give me the pleasure of u catching u as scum fr next time :endthis:
I don't quite remember if I was the GF or not but I was scum lol
Yes yes. Scum GF as Roxas. With Misa Misa pics in WUs for extra confusion