Break Week To all the people claiming Luffy used COA last chapter

Explain why Oda has been consistently
drawing Luffy’s COA only turning the body part black as visual effect since Wano started?

Even again Kaido on the rooftop, where he was angry for what he did to the scabbards had no reason to hold back his haki output he didn’t start showing black lightning til he unlocked COC coating

it stayed consistent in Egghead against Seraphims :

What happened in Wano? Official introduction of aCOC as power and Luffy getting it.
Simple and logic take : For his MC, Oda chose to make his abilities clear to everyone when he got both.
Black limb only : COA
Black lightning : COC

It’s pointless to bring me examples from side characters as some attempt at counter point either : The protagonist who gets by the most spotlight and fights get precedence when it comes to visual representation of his powers.

For what reason Oda would suddenly break a simple pattern he was still following for Luffy ~10 chapters ago and make it confusing?

For what reason Oda would suddenly break a simple pattern he was still following for Luffy ~10 chapters ago and make it confusing?
For the reason that Oda has always been vague and inconsistent when it comes to haki...

Your attempt to brush off the odd dozen+ times where mere CoA looks exactly like what Luffy hit Kizaru with simply because "they didn't happen in the last 200 chapters" is retarded, you're arbitrarily disqualifying things that go against your opinion lol.

For the reason that Oda has always been vague and inconsistent when it comes to haki...

Your attempt to brush off the odd dozen+ times where mere CoA looks exactly like what Luffy hit Kizaru with simply because "they didn't happen in the last 200 chapters" is retarded, you're arbitrarily disqualifying things that go against your opinion lol.
Only arbitrarily thing is claiming Oda suddenly broke the pattern has been diligently following for his MC without any actual proof

Man. Admiral fans really go out of their way to compile evidence, real and fake for the smallest nitpicks.
I've noticed that it's always the Admiral fandom that has to microanalyze everything and then end up coming to the stupidest conclusions, you'd think with how much time they spend fussing over minor details that they'd have a decent understanding of a story aimed at children, but it doesn't seem so.

I've noticed that it's always the Admiral fandom that has to microanalyze everything and then end up coming to the stupidest conclusions, you'd think with how much time they spend fussing over minor details that they'd have a decent understanding of a story aimed at children, but it doesn't seem so.
It's like the Imu = weak because of the whole Cobra thing and Sabo surviving.

These dudes don't understand basic storytelling lol.

It's to be expected, they've been waiting since Marineford for the Admirals to do something relevant.

Haki leaks happens when someone uses CoA excessively

Same with CoC

Who cares if he used CoC.
Why are you stuck hyping a base kick being blocked?

If Kizaru can't block a base nameless kick then RIP
Oda already hyper his defence to be ~ or >= Sentomaru whose Ryuo defence is top

Explain why Oda has been consistently
drawing Luffy’s COA only turning the body part black as visual effect since Wano started?

Even again Kaido on the rooftop, where he was angry for what he did to the scabbards had no reason to hold back his haki output he didn’t start showing black lightning til he unlocked COC coating

it stayed consistent in Egghead against Seraphims :

What happened in Wano? Official introduction of aCOC as power and Luffy getting it.
Simple and logic take : For his MC, Oda chose to make his abilities clear to everyone when he got both.
Black limb only : COA
Black lightning : COC

It’s pointless to bring me examples from side characters as some attempt at counter point either : The protagonist who gets by the most spotlight and fights get precedence when it comes to visual representation of his powers.

I love threads like that it makes me remember Shanks vs Kid 😂

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This is true tbh.You should have seen when they concluded that Kaido worked for the WG because greenbull said he wouldnt invade Wano if Kaido was there:suresure:

I love threads like that it makes me remember Shanks vs Kid 😂
Yep! Kid down in one hit. Ouch! And Greenfraud running from wifi haki. At least Kizaru will take a quite bit more than that. I would bet Kizaru has some power up that knocks Luffy on his heels for a couple panels for a cliffhanger before a break then Luffy either finishes him off or has Zoro get his sweet revenge.

Oda foreshadowed a weakness in Kizaru's defense twice in the last chapter. I would not be surprised if Zoro joins the fight after dispatching Lucci then uses some sword form that comes from behind/unexpectedly thus bypassing Kizaru's defenses and takes down Kizaru. Probably a disappearing rasengan-ish sword attack.

Back directly on-topic: it looks like direct contact was made. That would make it normal CoA, right?

Last edited: