Break Week To all the people claiming Luffy used COA last chapter

We're not claiming anything, just stating a fact. Admiral fanboys however are saying that Kizaru was able to block a AdCoC attack without using haki himself & indirectly staying Luffy's haki isn't strong enough to do anything to someone not using haki at all.

On the other hand the sensible folk know it's CoA, just like during his fight with Katakuri. In which both combatant were streaking all over the place, without being AdCoC users themselves

We're not claiming anything, just stating a fact. Admiral fanboys however are saying that Kizaru was able to block a AdCoC attack without using haki himself & indirectly staying Luffy's haki isn't strong enough to do anything to someone not using haki at all.

On the other hand the sensible folk know it's CoA, just like during his fight with Katakuri. In which both combatant were streaking all over the place, without being AdCoC users themselves
Lets hear it from the ”sensible” guys who pushed Zoro kills Kizaru for over a year now
How can you be so shameless 🀣🀣

Lets hear it from the ”sensible” guys who pushed Zoro kills Kizaru for over a year now
How can you be so shameless 🀣🀣
Coming from the "twerkbull has a black blade. Twerkbull will deal the wano alliance."

Go search 'zoro kills kizaru' and my name and tag me. Inventing nonsense cause you know u and ur fellow admiralcucks have no leg to stand on smh

Yep! Kid down in one hit. Ouch! And Greenfraud running from wifi haki. At least Kizaru will take a quite bit more than that. I would bet Kizaru has some power up that knocks Luffy on his heels for a couple panels for a cliffhanger before a break then Luffy either finishes him off or has Zoro get his sweet revenge.

Oda foreshadowed a weakness in Kizaru's defense twice in the last chapter. I would not be surprised if Zoro joins the fight after dispatching Lucci then uses some sword form that comes from behind/unexpectedly thus bypassing Kizaru's defenses and takes down Kizaru. Probably a disappearing rasengan-ish sword attack.

Back directly on-topic: it looks like direct contact was made. That would make it normal CoA, right?
Well he won't go down this is skip piece a lil skirmish and then Kuma appears and saves the day Oda is repeatedly doing the same thing teasing and skipping

Did an admiral fan fuck your gf why you obsessed with that word son 🀣
Aramaki soloing the Alliance was said only by one user, and was clearly wishful thinking at the very best...but if Ryo really has a BB, I would laugh at them till the end of the series lol.

He used again the Ryokugyu-BB thing as something absolutely outlandish and dumb even if the manga is quite clear.
If he really has it...:milaugh: