I highly doubt we will see Kuma this chapter... Unless Oda skips Luffy vs Kizaru or gives it only a bit this chapter and then focus to Kuma's plot.

It would be cool to see him but I am not sure about this.

I thinks it funny that @Pringles read “Kizaru and Luffy have a FIERCE FIGHT” and interpreted that as Kizaru getting one shot lmao
He has been interpreting every editor note, every hint and every spoiler line as Kizaru getting either one shot or ragdolled for the past 3 weeks
And he claims to only care about "narrative"

I think Luffy beating Kizaru with the help of science is the only way to make a potential Luffy vs Akainu hype (that imo has too much going for it to not happen) without going full retardation with the gap between Akainu and his C3 colleagues
Logically Kizaru should be able to push Akainu to extreme diff.
I also believe Fuji and Ryo are weaker than the C3 and is the reason why Oda is having Luffy take Kizaru town instead of an underling or ally. @EmperorKinyagi
I think the other way. Akainu and Kizaru were never portrayed comparable like Kuzan and Akainu were. I wouldn’t be shocked if there’s a gap between Akainu and Kizaru.

Fuji and Ryo likely sit in that Gap imo.

G

Gorosei Informer

Turn off your brain and roll the dices. If I'm right, you have to wear any avatar mr-reload or pot-goblin tell you for a week' if I'm wrong, I'll wear any avatar u choose for a week.

Lmaooo, I'll pass but @Mr. Reloaded loves taking bets (and losing them) and had that cursed Anthony "Hop"kins Yamato pic for ages due to it, so I'll offer him instead to take the bet instead! Seriously though he loves taking bets so hes much more likely to do it and follow through too lol.
Post automatically merged:

He became a complete joke to me when he started seething about Luffy being a Yonko. It would have been MUCH more fitting when Luffy was falsely labelled as an "emperor" post WCI, the "5th emperor" nonsense and @MonsterKaido handed him the most brutal bagua of reality checks, signed sealed and delivered with expedited shipping!
Lucci should have found out hes an "emperor" then and then had that reaction or when he appeared in those random panels during (but outside) Wano cocktease us about him coming there too.

"I'm gonna chase Robin to the ends of the earth!" said the Lying Leopard shamelessly, as he joins Zoro and Luffy in being frauds with broken promises.

Kizaru will beat Luffy in a 1v1, once Gear 5 runs out, Luffy can't do anything, and Luffy can't beat an Admiral that fast.

The only argument people have is: "B-But, Luffy is a Yonkou, and beat Kaido!"

Blackbeard didn't want to fight Aokiji, when Blackbeard is destined to fight Luffy; the Admrials are getting downplayed so hard.

The strongest person Luffy has 1v1 is Katakuri, and even that had some weird moments in it.

How are Luffy's strongest attacks even going to hit, with Kizaru's speed? I think Luffy is physically stronger than Kizaru, but Kizaru's Fruit is nasty hours and peole just don't want to give him credit.
Facts

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
He became a complete joke to me when he started seething about Luffy being a Yonko. It would have been MUCH more fitting when Luffy was falsely labelled as an "emperor" post WCI, the "5th emperor" nonsense and @MonsterKaido handed him the most brutal bagua of reality checks, signed sealed and delivered with expedited shipping!
Exactly. Now Lucci just looks like a sore loser and it's kinda lame :milaugh:

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Exactly man, you get it!
Makes me wonder when he got his awakening too, can you imagine if he pulled up on Luffy at Dressrosa or pre Onigashima at least? Well before Luffy awakened especially I mean but the far earlier, the better ofc?

Would be a VERY different outcome then!
If he fought Luffy at Dressrosa, Luffy would be dead. No Luffy before future sight unlock is taking him imo.

G

Gorosei Informer

If he fought Luffy at Dressrosa, Luffy would be dead. No Luffy before future sight unlock is taking him imo.
Lmao right?! Thats a great point about Future Sight too! With Lucci being awakened too, he will be a FAR more dangerous version of those jailer guards too ofc, having their durability, stamina, recovery at least, being able to recover extremely quickly from being taken down and would have made life HELL for Luffy and co easily.

Lucci really chose the WORST time to pull up on Luffy and then trying to fight him!

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha: